3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KoZzMiX 19.02.20 11:44 pm

What percent that would be needed to reveal 1060 on 6GB

I have 1060 6GB and AMD FX-8320, does the percent vidyuhi ? And what percent need to disclose
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 19.02.20

vague concept to be revealed...
in full 1080p CHD in 30фпс need about this processor with a frequent 4.-4.4 GHz AZM 8350-8370 and elementary 9ххх
in games last year

T
Tdante 19.02.20

MunchkiN 616
Whoa, whoa, take it easy, and some 30 fps, I have only Palace 4 on ultra with ultraaccurate, and as drawdowns, and 40+. This despite the fact that playing at 1920*1200. CPU i5-4670 3.4 GHz.
I have no problems with fps in any game. Except the most gifted in terms of optimization instances are not playing on ultra.
So any processors not older than 4 years with a frequency more and honestly 4 cores is quite a deal.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.02.20

Tdante
fallout 4 2014 if I remember correctly and not too interesting for testing.
and I'm talking about AA games from macdocs 2 to final fantasy ultravid at the maximum settings overall limit on fps on the CPU and GPU will meet about 30-40 frames Cho will mean that the map is revealed

K
KoZzMiX 19.02.20

MunchkiN 616
But what is needed percent for max fps ?

L
Len4ik00N 19.02.20

KoZzMiX
KoZzMiX wrote:
I have 1060 6GB and AMD FX-8320, does the percent vidyuhi ?
turn on the computer and look.
There is no such thing reveals/does not reveal. Is percent, which conducts the calculations and gives its info to draw, is the the video card and there is a specific game that loads the above iron, so I take and put on your computer program for monitoring, for example msi afterburner, run that interest you the games and look at graphic fps/time and loading the CPU/GPU.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.02.20

KoZzMiX
it depends on which games to play
the maximum fps for this card with ultra settings and full BH falls in the range from 30 to 60. that is the shelves for the card
consequently the CPU do not need to have reserve power in excess of
I am hereby sending you the game of the GPU. ru or overlocker some sort where individually tested processor and the map with the goal of recognizing its ultimate fps
and about like I said. in my opinion is pretty current CPU overclocked to 4+GHz at a constant frequency

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 19.02.20

the maximum fps for this card with ultra settings and full BH falls in the range from 30 to 60.
Average rather. Moreover, the average fps in modern games on ultra at this its a 60-65. In some games the possible drawdown of up to 40 frames, but it will be minimum fps.

It is best in such cases to go to gamegpu.ru and analyze the performance of this card in various processors in the greatest possible number of games. To start, determine the maximum fps (the limit of the power of a graphics card) on the most powerful procedures of test (focus in graphics card). Then choose more powerful processors as long as the average fps starts to drop. This means that the resulting fps is limited by CPU performance, thus the previous PERC and there is that opens your graphics card at 100%.

Fresh Protsiv for this some suggest i5 8400 for 12.5 K.

m
meagarry 19.02.20

should be enough since any i7 1155 socket. or latest 6-core i5/of the Riesen.

d
dyadka Huang 19.02.20

no such disclosure view from stalkish and brigman

A
Agent Nomad 19.02.20

AMD topicsa enough, and generally put MSI AB and monitor the loading of iron, if the card works at 99%, the missing percent, but in 1066 a dead card and games can touch it

ScariN wrote:
no such disclosure view from stalkish and brigman
there is a percent or a card reveals, or not. All who says that this is not not think think. Percent must calculate the grid image and select rendering and then enabled in the work of the GPU, than the percent more powerful than the more preliminary calculations of the frames he makes per unit of time and the more commands on the rendering he asks for GPU

Len4ik00N wrote:
There is no such thing reveals/does not reveal. Is percent, which conducts the calculations and gives its info to draw,
so, this is disclosure

f
fog666666 19.02.20

Steve Taller
The autopsy

N
N0NAKK 19.02.20

New games will be unstable 40-60 fps with little emphasis on Prots that can be offset by the increased resolution or anti-aliasing