3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shkaf_86 19.02.20 11:45 pm

But if we stop Isabella? (Dragon Age 2)

Went through the game and realized that in the war of Kunar fault Isabella. And I like helping her. Interestingly, if you do not take Isabella to the team, what will change? To replay the game do not want to, maybe someone already tried?
66 Comments
Sort by:
L
Liriya 19.02.20

Why not take it? If you don't like her - just give her kunaram. And all will be well) in addition to Izabela)

S
Shkaf_86 19.02.20

That she stole the book and fled. Never came back. And I had to kill the Arishok.

Z
Zazie 19.02.20

So to be friends with Izzy need. Then I go back. If you take her kunaram, the Arishok can not kill.

S
Shkaf_86 19.02.20

I made friends with her before bed - and never came back. Or must get married? So it's kind of totally against a serious relationship

F
FIRING 19.02.20

in the market basically you need to tell her - they say bring a book and tady it a hundred pounds is back !

P
Pirozhok-san 19.02.20

don't know me, Isabella ran off, saying that nobility is not her Forte. I almost didn't take the team. I don't like it.

c
chuvak998 19.02.20

if Isabela is not to take the team markups(that is, not to find and meet her)the arishok still going to kill answer!!!!!!!!(I have 2 times the game was the first time Izabela was not in the team anyway arishok should be killed and the second time she was there and already has the choice to give Isabela and not fight with the arishok or not to give up and to fight with him either in duel or the entire command against the arishok and qunari(personally, Isabella is not given and killed the arishok in a duel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hope I helped=)

c
chuvak998 19.02.20

uh I gave Isabel the book, and she came brought a book to kunaram during a conversation with the arishok in the tower of the Governor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z
Zazie 19.02.20

Шкаф_86
I made friends with her before bed - and never came back. Or must get married? So it's kind of totally against a serious relationship
:)) The bed is all well and good, but what's friendship? We must be friends until the moment appears otmetka abilities of the friend.

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 19.02.20

Is there any cheat or mod to be able to return Isabella to the team? I have it ran again, with..chka such, but the hunt listen to what she says in the quest, Faith.. sister Nightingale, Gee 8))
Or maybe there is a cheat with which you can improve the friendship with her?

S
SAORGA 19.02.20

Would cheat, so you can catch up and gut the bitch. I would be happy :)

L
LennyAi 19.02.20

Well and imaginations at you.)) I have projgenie I gave her the book and she escaped... and then came back and gave Talmud. By the way, I still don't understand...where is this book hiding the thief in sidelake with tevinters mages.)) I kada saw a little yogurt choked.))) So, then if a friendship level enough that Izzy refundable and gives the book, and then you can choose to give it to the qunari or to fight with the arishok.)) all just

d
del69 19.02.20

Yesterday was done with her love story.... GOD!!! She's adorable =____+ Why realnoi no such girl?! (well, very rarely popadajutsja ==)))

A
Atredis 19.02.20

I remember in DAO Locations Pearl was duelist Isabella, the captain of the ship. So why is this Spanish?:)

L
LennyAi 19.02.20

Kakko such? Windy, peremenchiva, lyubviobilnym, vulgar, sexy, slutty, dark.....contagious?)))) This is because you think that no.)))

L
Leslie 19.02.20

With Isabella as in that joke - what we're peerspace is not a reason to authorize you in ICQ : )
My relationship with her was great, but the team I stopped taking after the time when she refused me the first time to go to kunaram. I thought - well, he was ready to endure brutal selfish with$CCU of the team, because of her professional abilities as rogue I have no complaints there. But when I say I go, and fade without explanation - what do I need such traitors? And was with me in the form of the second rogue varrick to walk.
Pass kunaram directly great was soblazn - but whatever it was unpleasant personality - she's out of my gang. A Russian in the war do not throw your (C) Brother 2
Relationship my protagonist with Izzy was good so I thought and thought, and generally told her - and't step all horse, you take the book yourself and do with it what you will. Back. Well, after this her this Horny to give? Artichoke - man, ugh, the qunari is correct, competent, but made 2 mistakes - not only that went to slaughter the peaceful inhabitants, and became rude to me personally, demanding more and Izzy bargain to book. Audacity - the second happiness it, but rude rogue 16-level stupid : )

j
jaller0461 19.02.20

And who knows, she'll appear in the game, if it is to give qunari?

F
FIRING 19.02.20

if you give qunari, no. except in the way rogatenky cukaricki pirates, screaming Mama Isabela, Mama Isabela ! )))))

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 19.02.20

Someone wrote here that she runs away from the qunari, and even with a relic :)

D
Dart-archangel 19.02.20

Atredis
So this is it! Take it by the way in conversation with Zebrano - they're burning ))))