3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Megator 19.02.20 11:46 pm

Their cars for NFS:MW (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

So short, guys! I know that everyone wants to prognetsya on some new super-duper the car in NFS:MW.
I yesterday evening decided to bring the idea with new machines a reality. So, first I saw the test of what are the cars in MW. They consist of a GEOMETRY file.BIN is the so - called 3D skeleton of the machine. And what to open it? Without thinking, I rushed over to the well known Savior of the program ZModeler 2. But it was version 2.0.6 so the filter for MW he did not support. But it does not matter. I went to the office.the website www.zmodeler2.com and downloaded the latest currently version 2.0.7 Build 802 (the size of 2.86 MB). Launched. Lo! The filter supports the format *.BIN for MW there! But the program does not to open it until then, until you sign up. No question! Enter the serial code and enjoy the wonderful view of the 3D skeleton of the machine. But actually fly in the ointment is to open it easily, but to save in the same format, the program does not, or rather no such opportunities. You ask what I all wrote? Yes, in order to jointly find a solution, how to save back to *.BIN for MW? If you have any suggestions, please write.
43 Comments
Sort by:
N
Namel3ss 19.02.20

che then I do not understand

like opened it, entered the key and BIN files even choose not to open
what are they doing?

M
Megator 19.02.20

You have to be version 2.0.7 Build 802
Check the presence of such a file in the folder ...\Filters\NFSMostWanted.zmf
If not, then here is a link where you can download: http://slil.ru/22764845 - size 19 KB

N
Namel3ss 19.02.20

:) everything works
listen and th do next?
well, I opened and peredomnoy skeleton, twisted
and all? :))

M
Megator 19.02.20

The old man, so that's the catch to open it, it opens, but the save can not.

N
Namel3ss 19.02.20

Well I opened it?
And tries to save again??
after all, it has nothing to redaktirovat
in addition to removing parts of the machine

M
Megator 19.02.20

Need to figure out how to make the program gave the option to save in a format *.BIN for MW. Everything else is trivia.

[
[doktor] 19.02.20

excuse my stupidity please...but where is this program enrolls?...where's the registration button???...but if the current site is possible, as registered with her without paying money for it?tell me pliiiiz

M
Megator 19.02.20

to administrator
No, it's pretty simple - the program click on the button About in the popup window will show the program version and enter the registration key.

[
[doktor] 19.02.20

hmmm...well, let's say...and the room standard is what?! dibs-I don't want to pay...if you say you will PTS be grateful...and also will then be more likely that I will be able to help you with how to save files in binovska format...

M
Megator 19.02.20

Here's the serial number: 6HFA4-CPCGG-V9G29-MLK9O

[
[doktor] 19.02.20

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

[
[doktor] 19.02.20

Well comrades...and now the question is...what the fuck is in the folder with wheelbarrows doing the machine type 350з(she of the skeleton present), RIX 7(with bones and textures)???where in the game they are not present!!!

M
Megator 19.02.20

Well, probably felt it did not add the RX7 in the game folder and decided to leave or simply forgot to remove - it doesn't matter. Most importantly, we quickly found a way of saving in *.BIN

R
Razenrauh036 19.02.20

th you monavie just obkurilis????where have you seen RX7 in the game??????
there are also grooms, I agree that the 350 z a lot........

[
[doktor] 19.02.20

you yourself lonely...she's at the store not for sale...so just maybe there is...personally, I don't remember what would've seen her and definitely not riding on it...

R
Razenrauh036 19.02.20

a Jew.....
in magzine Mazda RX7 is in the shop at number 20

[
[doktor] 19.02.20

you're a Jew...may not have noticed...schA check...

R
Razenrauh036 19.02.20

well, che is fucked.....
h you fifty dollars.....

D
DimaX 19.02.20

You th Mazda RX 7 poljubac there is, I just chase!!!

[
[doktor] 19.02.20

but damn...well, maybe I did not notice it...sometimes...and yet...golimy no 350з and Skyline...golimy....