3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pashapollo 19.02.20 11:49 pm

Garage and Car (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The problem in gta 5 single player mode(not online). In the garage of Franklin 6 car that I bought. Tired. I want to change. Can I sell these cars and buy a new one? In the online store when you purchase a write - error, the garage is full.
5 Comments
Sort by:
v
velikii7 19.02.20

Try to drown the car. Helped me.

H
Hobo Sexual 19.02.20

pashapollo
It seems you can drive into LS Customs and sell there.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 19.02.20

Alone can not sell, can only destroy , in another way.

A
AGGRESSIVE JACKAL 19.02.20

In order not to create new topic I ask here. So what's the catch. I bought for Trevor aircraft, train ride and some time later received a message that your ordered equipment is available for you to use, think fine, I'll go choose something to fly. But it was not there. For some reason, the choice of technique does not provide a list of the transport that I bought. And so after a certain amount of time. Anyone else encountered this? And how to be? Re-purchase of equipment, nothing positive has been brought, the only money being spent and all.

A
AGGRESSIVE JACKAL 19.02.20

Somebody knows how to resolve this issue. It's not online, but in single. Transport bought, and it is not present in the hangar. I first bought it, but the messages did not come about the purchase. The game is licensed.