3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
P0c 19.02.20 11:50 pm

Evasion in the form of a demon (DmC: Devil May Cry)

How to make Dodge in the form of a demon, nirazu not received... Written by E+s RT+LB.
13 Comments
Sort by:
i
imzod 19.02.20

In training mode, try it, you have to hold down E and when you attack press the shift, just before the actual attack on you, not before)

L
LaryOne 19.02.20

OOO well that the topic is coach coach and coach
The game is so easy

R
Ragna - the Bloodedge 19.02.20

Нillarion
The complexity increase tried? ;/

D
Dennissio 19.02.20

P0c
press 2 on the keyboard above the beeches)permanent daemon to join the stupid shift before the punch press ,a time to slow down and you'll get triple the damage,mode angel 3 people 1

n
neither_g 19.02.20

Damn, dude, this is easy))

y
yamato-rebellion 19.02.20

the same problem evasion in the form of a demon practiced for three hours in a secret mission bait and hook. happened only once, and then, apparently by accident. press 2, then shift. the result - a common evasion at all stages of the impact.

K
Krokodil007 19.02.20

I hope you've pumped this ability in the store?

y
yamato-rebellion 19.02.20

Krokodil007
Thank you, I'm a moron))) pumped all the weapons except abilities))

R
Richards 19.02.20

For me as an angelic double Dodge will be steeper, it is not necessary during the attack to press.

R
RGC 19.02.20

Raji-Dragon
what do you mean cooler? they have different purposes and effects. in the form of a demon if you will Dodge the damage increase(and significantly so), it takes time to calculate correctly. and angel Dodge always works, but no bonuses, just teleporters with him further and in different directions

R
Richards 19.02.20

Scopolamine
I just without it, I damage enough, as combined Hells of the attack, all die normally even on Dante must die, just against Virgil double Dodge best used in the last stage for hammer multi attack.

s
sfreeman 19.02.20

On a PC press the number 2 (to be devil mod) and warota at the moment of impact of the opponent press the letter R
NOT SHIFT

m
mrnkou 19.02.20

KAAAAK??? I have the game flatly refuses to do this stupid hell of Dodge! pumped up to LVL 2, cut the 2, click in the desired time shift (or R) BUT STILL does NOT WANT GOD my HYSTERIA, my game is 99.99% done! left only missie! Aah! on the controller, too, do not go!