3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Key Ovald 19.02.20 11:51 pm

(35MM)

Surveys, reviews and just spent.
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Key Ovald 19.02.20

Rare high-quality game made by one person actually. Not too large (for 5-6 hours), of course, poor meshes, animations, etc., but having its unique atmosphere (great village and the city, funny dreams), a good story and some really good points. The intrigue, the drop-down at the end, especially excellent.
For the opportunity to draw water from the village well classic a special thank you! Such warm nostalgia I have not experienced.
The main drawback is that the author is cooking revolutionary, hates authority and no-no and will screw in like a normal story about some well blatant nonsense. And the right would have something serious, because the government certainly is something to criticize, but the author presses on about this, about what even Internet trolls-children do not write. The level of cooking politicians vodka. What is not clear.
Well, not all of the subtitle put spaces after punctuation.
7/10

B
Borovik-rus 19.02.20

Russian Last of Us", in the world of indie games.
If the game was a bigger budget, it could be a good alternative...
Fans of vyzyvala should like...Although a survival simulator it is difficult to call, it's more a walk simulator with adventure elements...
The whole game, I couldn't understand why all the food the player needs...turns out you need to eat when blur appears on the screen, type starts seeing double, and I thought it was a bug...the Eye broke the whole game, then after the game found out about it ))...
You can go for achievements on steam. under this condition, the game is more wide open, because if you don't collect achievements, many moments in the game you can not see
A game without serious bugs, but minor bugs are...
Spoiler

P
Pupkinpidoreba 19.02.20

Good game for a couple of evenings. Quiet, best to just relax and enjoy the weekend.

V
Voron Krovavyy 19.02.20

The game is not bad. The atmosphere is. The plot is. Playability is. And adekvatnoe management is. But the downside for me. Too demanding. For owners of slower PCs will go on medium. And so, you can download easily.