3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrBankir 19.02.20 11:51 pm

Banned account (Diablo 2)

Good day!

Trying to log on the account: SifLaoBank, and says to me Your account has been closed.(1)

To this corresponded with a friend on the topic of LLD characters... Helped him to understand
and he wrote the name of a famous forum on LLD beldam to make it faster.
The message is not passed a couple of times. Some time later I went with that account.
Try to go again, and then this garbage...

Admins, can you help, please? Direct violation of the rules, I do not see here.
For how was I to know that was banned it is this set of 5-6 letters/symbols.
But such details will not be repeated. On account of all my runes and armor. It's a shame odd =\
19 Comments
Sort by:
i
ixdon 19.02.20

M
MrBankir 19.02.20

Wrote in the PM: name: combination d2... with something. The name of the forum on LLD (Low Level Dueling) guides.
Even from the rules (which almost nobody reads), I could not know that such a phrase prohibited).

M
MrBankir 19.02.20

I'd like to know who to write about this in a PM for the forum then hike read
only modernizing in search of any violations and thirst for a speedy closure.

i
ixdon 19.02.20

Yes, this here is moderation. Can be a lifetime to play with the triangles and then to get banned for a link to off server (this is the type of outside resource)

(1) Advertisement of Internet resources that contain hacks for the game on the server or other unwanted content.
- what materials are undesirable, solves the left heel of the moderator. VC, for example, contains a lot of things, including junk - let's ban all links to VK!

MrBankir wrote:
I'd like to know who to write about this in a PM
Can try to write Alero, not just the fact that you will respond. And certainly not unban, then this is not the case, even if the ban is because of the desire of the left heel

M
MrBankir 19.02.20

M
MrBankir 19.02.20

Yeah... well the kicks then on that server to play no. BB all. The remaining specks friends hand out -_-

i
ixdon 19.02.20

A lot smota was sobrannyh the ACC? Long played?

M
MrBankir 19.02.20

r
rezin91 19.02.20

Z
Zitbastard 19.02.20

M
MrBankir 19.02.20

Patience in 2к18? :D

K
Klassewer 19.02.20

M
MrBankir 19.02.20

k
kowwalski21 19.02.20

Finally not be your poor trade-lists in chat.

R
Resu 19.02.20

third-party resources are all harmful enemy propaganda, to shoot the traitor to the Motherland :)

K
Klassewer 19.02.20

Che hit a guy? the usual victim of the bloody regime on PG.

y
yok0o 19.02.20

up to the toruma

M
MrBankir 19.02.20

r
rezin91 19.02.20