3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Razor_Garage 23.09.19 11:29 am

Living textwrite who can help with advice? Respond! (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Hello!
After a very long wanderings in gaming innovations, I accidentally got into game of childhood.
Learned about a fairly extensive modding of the old MW was pleasantly surprised because, earlier it was fond of such things,but only on a different platform and interest woke up again!)
Well, having tried dozens of modifications for a few days, I wanted to do something different.
No major problems, but there are details that are either difficult to Google, or they not really write.
If there are those who could give me advice or tips in the interests of my questions,so to speak, to share the experience, then I would be happy to have you in friends.
In General, if someone thinks in textures/the retexture and so on. - I ask to share knowledge and experience.
p.s On the forum, I recently,actually because of the MW and checked in.
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
P.G. Viper 09.10.20

In order to edit textures you need:
Photoshop (editor)
Nvida plug-in (saves in the right format)
Nfs Texed (inserts texture into the game)
1. We will sport the texture from the file to any folder using NFS Texed.
2. Choose and transfer the texture to Photoshop leaving the original format and file size.
3. Edit the image.
4. Keep the file based on texture size and dds, Nvida selects DXT1 without alpha channel.
5. We insert Nfs Texed and save.

R
Razor_Garage 09.10.20

P.G. Viper
Thank you so much!)

P
P.G. Viper 09.10.20

Razor_Garage
Yes

P
P.G. Viper 09.10.20

Razor_Garage
How did it work?

R
Razor_Garage 17.10.20

P.G. Viper
Hello, tried your advice, everything works, to large-scale cases have not yet reached, but in the details dug with pleasure! There are a couple of thoughts, but it is a little later, now with time not to be ahti ...

P
P.G. Viper 01.11.20

Razor_Garage
If anything, only I can not answer on the Pdground, because I do not often go to it. You can go to my discount server where I can answer your questions at any time. Here he is: https://discord.gg/eeZGteu

P
P.G. Viper 01.11.20

I'm there elderly Cookie

R
Razor_Garage 14.11.20

P.G. Viper
Okay, thank you!)