3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
ferachi 21.02.20 01:28 pm

Do not run the game using Epic Games Launcher. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Hi all. Faced with such a problem. On giveaway in Epic Games downloaded Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Everything was installed, booted, but when clicking the game's icon and run, appears for a few seconds the game logo and the finish. Check files of the game not to no avail. If anyone is experiencing this problem, please unsubscribe if suddenly it was decided.
18 Comments
Sort by:
k
kompik1000 21.02.20

probably just threw or need a key

T
TheKOTplay 21.02.20

ferachi
Same garbage. There is still if not the Manager to close the game, then after some time you receive the error"License is missing

k
kompik1000 21.02.20

well I just downloaded the launcher and then changed his mind (didn't have time) .I cannot but believe that the only free cheese mousetrap

M
Marsj 21.02.20

Everything works, it you have any troubles.

S
Seldor 21.02.20

also all the giveaways in the EGS and with pay too!

f
ferachi 21.02.20

Marsj
Of course any troubles. But what troubles me in the shower as they say...

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 21.02.20

ferachi
The installation path is not present Russian letters? For Example, D / Games / Epic Games.

f
ferachi 28.08.21

Purple Giraffe
I don't know, I deleted the game.

P
Purple giraffe 28.08.21

ferachi
And the Epic program, in which folder is it installed?

f
ferachi 28.08.21

Purple giraffe
B program files (x86) drive C. The game was installed on drive D without any folders (D / Kingdom Come Deliverance)

M
Marsj 28.08.21

Game logo - the game is running, then the download is in progress - the game is demanding (not optimized).

f
ferachi 28.08.21

Marsj
Something I did not understand you.

O
Original_nik 28.08.21

I read the comments and was shocked. If it does not work for you, then something is wrong with you, and not a divorce with distribution. How do you imagine that ? About this person bought the game, so let him start, but this one took it from the distribution, well, do not care about him, let him not start it

c
carp soup 28.08.21

ferachi
you can ask, you have not solved anything with this problem? I just want to play

f
ferachi 28.08.21

carp soup I hammered
, maybe they fixed it, I don't know.

U
Unuk 28.08.21

I was helped by updating VC ++ to the latest version. Albeit with a different game

o
oxygenlol 31.08.21

Unuk
namely which version ??? tell me please

F
FrostyCuspid 25.02.22

Hello, still not solved the problem? I just met the same one in two games