3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ELRASTA 21.02.20 01:28 pm

Android TV box to the TV

Advise adequate console with a minimum of glitches and other things, will be connected via either Internet cable or by wi-fi TV with hdmi port (previous console from Rostelecom worked) mothers to watch (there are 120 different channels with a subscription), TV Toshiba REGZA 26A3000P. Since I'm the dark in this regard, respectively, to mom without tension can switch on the TV without dancing with a tambourine, something to watch. Thanks for the replies
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick Star Online 21.02.20

How much money are you willing to spend?

E
ELRASTA 21.02.20

Patrick Star Online
Money of course is not as important, however, to pay for the label as there is no desire, the main thing would be to choose from

A
Ar4er2016 21.02.20

ELRASTA
If to overpay for the label there is no desire, then go any. Myself ordered from aliexpress like this:

A
Ar4er2016 21.02.20

In General, there are dozens of options. The difference is mostly just in name and design. Characteristics see for yourself.

V
Vaipen 21.02.20

Ar4er2016
And it shows 100,500 Chinese channels?

P
Patrick Star Online 21.02.20

Of those that I enjoyed:
-x96 launcher such myself, but edinorazovo setting are as the our father. Price on Ali about 2 thousand Russian rubles.
- xiaomi's mi box : the remote-no buttons with numbers, but there is a voice input. Quite convenient.Ali a little less than 4K. In my town it is worth 6K.
One hell any console is initially set up. The first console lasted a little more than a year. The second three months. Both pieces were used for ip tv from provider. And for YouTube.

M
Marsj 21.02.20

Look at the channel TECHNOZON, there are testing TV boxes for every budget.

Spoiler
Take Android TV boxes with the ability to connect via the Internet cable.
Spoiler