3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Howard_Marlowe 21.02.20 01:29 pm

Hangs on the loading screen. (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

I have decided to create a thread in the forum will not help, so at least talk. In General, the problems with this piece of shit from Aktivizhn last for some time.
To begin configuration - Initially when I first bought the game (end of December) I had this system: AMD FX 6300, 16 GB Ram, Geforce 760 2 GB. The game was on the HDD. The settings were very minimal, the render resolution 80% (Full Hd). With these settings in multiplayer, the game gave out 50-60 frames loaded normally, special lags and freezes was not. Then came the infamous update of January 22, and on the same day I bought a new graphics card - Radeon RX 570 8 GB. Update established, and even the first matches started. And settings I was able to put much higher and the fps was 100+ fps. But the next day the problems started. At the start of the match, the loading screen cards game wisła, counter fps and timing of the processor too. While voice chat could sometimes be heard, and the sounds match too. In the best case, a few minutes later, the game threw in the multiplayer menu, in the worst on your desktop, with the error connection to the server Blizzard. Sometimes the map is still loaded, and a couple of games I could play. But mostly I just had to look at the loading screen. Tried different methods from the Internet - run as administrator, change settings, etc, nothing helped. Finally decided to switch from Windows 7 to 10, at the same time to put the game on SSD. Well, it helped, although it hangs on the loading screen of the map still happens, but at least 80% of the time I got into the game, and played quietly. To the latest updates of the second season. Last night was able to log into the game, to play a couple of matches, but after that the game crashed with dev error the cards are again not loaded. Appears the loading screen, second and hangs tightly. It only remains to close the application via task Manager. While the single player campaign like loads but INCREDIBLY slowly, like games on the SSD. I have DDR 2 HDD loaded much faster.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 21.02.20

Howard_Marlowe
Do a clean reinstallation of Windows 10 (1909), or Windows 10 LTSB.

H
Howard_Marlowe 21.02.20

Subaru MotorSports
Oh, will not help such actions.Already passed. The problem explicitly not in gland and not in the system. and in the piece of slag, which is unfortunately not to return.

S
Subaru MotorSports 21.02.20

Howard_Marlowe
But other people like the game.

H
Howard_Marlowe 21.02.20

Subaru MotorSports
The fact of the matter is that somehow. I also like playing, and then Bang the game, and the game out of the blue stops running. And now another fun fact - I deleted the game folder from documents, reset the settings and the shaders the game wants to re-install. But the game started to run, then there are maps progruzhat and I can play. But I'm sure it makes sense to allow shaders to be installed, and will start the same garbage.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 21.02.20

The game obviously cant with loading shaders , jamb of developers who don't want to take, take for granted.

N
NiceMan1 21.02.20

Howard_Marlowe
Bro, I will give you this advice. I think will help.
Was absolutely same problem.
See what chip, after complete installation of the shaders never exit the game by killing the process or pressing alt+f4! From the game have to go through the button to go to the desktop.
Take reinstall all shaders and see the problem will disappear. Accomplish your goal then.

H
Howard_Marlowe 21.02.20

NiceMan1
Well, I normally left the game after installing, except that it threw an error. But the thing is that I tried to play immediately after installing the shaders, and hanging on the loading screen immediately. And delete the game folder from the documents and the game starts to work. Yet to play, giving the shaders installed. The first match however, the game lag badly, but the second is all right. Maybe I'll try again to completely install these shaders.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 21.02.20

Last update at all with the game loading Shader errors which people suffered in November/I am of them and not know did not know did not think/ began to appear now .