3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Venyl 21.02.20 01:29 pm

Model bodies and not only around the world. HELP TO SOLVE IT. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I think the screenshot should explain everything. Assembly mod.

8 Comments
Sort by:
c
cheezette 21.02.20

Suggest to calculate the fashion of a scoundrel, alternately switching from one mode to another

F
FinistEG 21.02.20

Venyl
What is there to decide?
Here is one way: to remember after which mod started this rigmarole.
If memory helps, then calculate by removing the mods, after which it will not.

PS Small tip, put mod - play with him, not just make the game dustbin
Set - checked - it's cool, put the following etc. in the same way.

V
Venyl 21.02.20

FinistEG
Thank you of course, but the Toom that downloaded from the finished Assembly, and supposedly sequential test mods I had. BUT. Thank you very much, will do so.

V
Venyl 21.02.20

FinistEG
Followed your example, turned off all mods(absolutely). Left the vanilla version. Created a new game in the end, that's the same thing. When traveling to Helgen red arrows show the direction of movement of the column of horses. Maybe it's some kind of feature showing the scripts on the map. As you can realties to turn them off. I would be grateful.

a
airstorm 21.02.20

Venyl
Fiercely buggy. Perhaps something is missing (from a third-party FOR needed for a particular/specific mods... well, at least the same skse! this utility shall conform to the edition of LE or SE... preferably the latest versie) may conflict mods.
Try Wrye Bash. On the nexus you will always find the latest version. Well here
https://www.playground.ru/files/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim_wrye_bash_sse_v307_36-147280/ (this is for the SE edition!)
In a nutshell it describes how and what to poke. Well, if you need a more detailed explanation of how to use this utility, then Google. And on YouTube there are a great many illustrative examples of how to work with it.

P
Pavlinho 21.02.20

When traveling to Helgen red arrows show the direction of movement of the column of horses - may the spell of illusion applied to the search path? )))

V
Venyl 21.02.20

Pavlinho
I don'T think)

V
Venyl 21.02.20

airstorm
I'll try, thank you very much)