3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
911viper 21.02.20 01:29 pm

Available not all content in the new edition of Street Fighter V: Champion Edition (Street Fighter 5)

Hello! Can't deal with the problem, prompt please what to do. In short I did pre-order the new edition champion Edition upgrade kit (it is then at the time of pre-order incentive was called) Yesterday had his release and my game version is upgraded to the Champion Edition. Steam downloaded 20 GB with a tail. I went in game and found that I have 34 arena (as promised developed + the incentive most news is written at the + launch trailer says this too) is available, but only 30, and 4 are unavailable because the game asks for money for them! Draw Your attention! Only 30 ! 30 of 34 , and simply 30 in all, and 4 of these 30 the game asks for money! The description says that this edition gives access to all previously released content (40 characters, 34 of the arena and over 200 costumes). What would you recommend to do? To write to technical support of steam? Other options do not see because the integrity of a file (cache) checked and everything is in order, dokazyvaniya was not.
7 Comments
Sort by:
911viper 21.02.20

R
Rock Forever 21.02.20

(Sort of) When you first launch the publication shows that some of the costumes (and the arena(sort of)) are not available. Therefore, in the steam to write not why. It yourself by SARS did.

911viper 21.02.20

The problem was solved. Moderators please delete topic.

J
Jardani_Jovonovich 13.06.21

911viper
And how did you solve it, these arenas are also closed for me

911viper 13.06.21

Jardani_Jovonovich
Hi. I wrote a letter to Capcom. I described my problem and they answered me. They explained to me what was what and then I myself guessed what to do. In short, there are several arenas that are no different except for the time of day. But it seems that there are also completely new ones. In short ... when you choose such an arena (when you press the select button), the game provides a choice. That is, you can change the time of day or choose an alternative arena option, that is, another one that is different from the one you chose. There seem to be such people. I do not remember exactly. I didn't notice it from the beginning. But then I realized that everything is simple. There are not many such arenas. To find them, I checked each one for such an alternative choice. In general, everything is simple, I think you can figure it out.

911viper 13.06.21

And in those screenshots where they ask for money, it was really necessary to pay there.

J
Jardani_Jovonovich 18.09.21

911viper
Yes, the prices in the game are not adequate. to buy a suit separately, you need to pay $ 4 and for the arena $ 9, the season pass costs more than the game itself.