3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 21.02.20 01:29 pm

The old version (Resident Evil 2)

People skinte please PM a link to the repak old versions of the game,Google is not fucking helping,everywhere for the 4th update (preferably quite old,anyone can follow any responses referring to file sharing),just some old fashion litsuhe is not working.
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick Kharkov 21.02.20

saa0891
It does not work because maybe you just need to update to latest new version of Mod Manager?
I personally pirate the latest version, which before NG has been updated with a letter to Jill.
But for some reason I have all mods working in the game, even all paid fashion. And I'll tell you why they all work for me. Because I have and is an updated version of installer for mods Mod Manager.
So update the installer for mods and other people, it also applies to who have the same problem with the mod, and you will have/you happiness. Good LUCK.

s
saa0891 21.02.20

Patrick Kharkov wrote:
It does not work because maybe you just need to update to latest new version of Mod Manager?
I have the latest version of the Manager,so it's not him.
For example, this mod worked fine,now not working.
https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/25
And some mods have stopped working,although in the past everything worked fine,I have the update for the game was off,and everything worked fine,then the game is what that dick is still updated and the problems began,even FreeCamera mod started Guiche.

P
Patrick Kharkov 21.02.20

saa0891
Like I care about you, man.
That's right I you on a silver platter pripodnes a direct link to download the latest and WIP version of installer for mods Mod Manager - www.fluffyquack.com/WIP/modmanager.rar
I have the same WIP version is and was never such that some mod is not working in the game.
But if you have this then the WIP version of installer for mods will not work some fashion in the game, then had the cause you have in the game. You will have or the game again to reinstall, or something you're not doing the right thing when fashion tries to put in game, or just you need before installing mods, check the HASH of the integrity of the files in the Mod Manager and then install the mods. Try, check, act. I already gave you all sorts of reasons and their solutions, and any you must have this one of the reasons. Because others simply do not know, than what I have listed. Good LUCK.

s
saa0891 21.02.20

Patrick Kharkov
https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/25
Go ahead,install this mod and put here screenshots (with it there are even people in the post asking the author to update the mod),if you get the cant do I and I'm wrong,but if not let's see how you sing then.

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 21.02.20

Patrick Kharkov
free camera working out for you? If Yes tell me how?