3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kzFORWARD 21.02.20 01:31 pm

How to assign the Metropolitan, playing for the Russia-mother?? (Medieval 2: Total War)

Brow beat, the Orthodox forum! Pomogite the problem of the Metropolitan, and he alone early in the game, and then not assigned. Some priests shaved run.
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bogdan80 21.02.20

Stroy katedrali, Guild, burn the heretic and you will have happiness

k
kzFORWARD 21.02.20

So I have chtolibo cathedrals built....... And there are priests.
I want to make posredstvom Orthodox Church history.
I think it unfair that initially Catholicism has a greater influence in world politics than right praising God, that is Orthodox.
PS I Have still some priests.

J
Julii Cohort 21.02.20

So Catholics existed before, and the Rus not only Dwan took from Byzantium Christianity.

p
petja5 21.02.20

To affect world culture by directing semennikov in nearby land, and after a few moves, preferably moves in 8-10, not to capture them. Depending on the level and duration of stay of the priest, some people will be your faith, and therefore there is no dissatisfaction because of faith. Therefore less rebellious. Then build temples and priests chase the enemy. Doing so moves through 200 the vast majority of the population of Europe will confess your religiou.
Method the mode of action for all Nations, true Catholics are simpler: they are many factions, and if anything, the Pope offense to the foreigner will not give. True neighbors and co-religionists feel is not so easy. But in terms of culture - Lafayette complete: typically the computer itself sends priests, so you will have to come and take the land... Unless of course neighbors will not take her before :)

I
Izuchennyy 21.02.20

I built the Studio of the painter and got the subway.

D
Dondarrion 21.02.20

The workshop of the painter in the cities to build? It is necessary to poprobyvat) And that kind of injustice) to a priest Catholics moving to kardinalo and to Dad, so even though a Russian priest to the Metropolitan))

D
Diowneiron 21.02.20

kzFORWARD
And what kind of an Orthodox Christian if you do not know the spelling of a word *Metropolitan*. lol'

D
Dondarrion 21.02.20

helped the Studio of the painter

h
harryz 21.02.20

Mehmed 3
It's unlikely that will be hired immediately pumped so even if the Guild max.
Swing need: half stack to the neighbors, and best of the rebels.
The computer finds what percentage is dubbed, is not correctly given how many priests and which temples in the region.
PS. If the neighbor, that his temple should be demolished.

v
veter18 21.02.20

kzFORWARD
build cathedrals

P
Podrik_Pein 21.02.20

kzFORWARD
Everything is correct as mentioned above. For the recruitment of Metropolitan you need to build a Cathedral. This is a 4 level building.

D
Dondarrion 21.02.20

harryz
It's all nonsense, Metropolitan hired in the Cathedral in the cities. However, the window of employment, he still looks like a priest. But this is normal.
The situation is the same in Catholic countries, where a high level of construction of the Church (Cathedral) are hired already bishops.