3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERIOUS_ALEX 21.02.20 01:31 pm

Question about the armor with 6 sockets (Diablo 2)

Where most is likely to find an armor with 6 sockets, except the barn of course? Or she can drop in hell anywhere? Want Topaz to instruct to uplift MT.
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
T-Fox 21.02.20

SERIOUS_ALEX
4сок max

g
gottenspell 21.02.20

SERIOUS_ALEX
Why would you even think such a thing exists? Go to Arreat Summit, not to ask such stupid questions.
http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/

z
zulin_ru 21.02.20

To make the maximum number of sockets in the subject is sufficient to complete the first quest in act 5.
To know what is the maximum number of sockets in the item on the website about диабло1 , or as said above areat Samit.
And is blank for spirit , looking for white monarch (shield) , doing 1 quest 5 act 100% he hole 4 of the socket. But only white things in the blue 1 - 2 max ( so is the state diadem 2-20-2 ) , in yellow only 1 socket in ranny also only 1 .

I mean ,what to look for white armor( or any other object) with the maximum number of sockets is simply absurd . You can still use the recipe from the cube and receive the random number of sockets , but not more than the maximum.

S
SERIOUS_ALEX 21.02.20

gottenspell
Just didn't know that 6 socket armor does not exist.

Z
Zigzag-V 21.02.20

A priori a bad idea, Topaz is quick

S
Sweety_Mustard 21.02.20

SERIOUS_ALEX
there are cratonic - sculder's , 144 MF, but almost the same + samootsenka, 1 to a skill and tons of Def.
PS. Will offer the rune Berre - take it without thinking!

i
iamviktor 21.02.20

SERIOUS_ALEX
Yes were all in the far off distance. Here in anderloni (mod there is, so there is even in gloves, you can insert a perfect Topaz, which give +skills to the skill of the Amazon)

S
Sweety_Mustard 21.02.20

iamviktor
Yes, it's all garbage anderwald, manderveld in falaut finally have a minigun, - without any skills tearing all to shreds! If we are to move away from Diablo *