3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hydrolisk 21.02.20 01:31 pm

Difficulties with the prologue? (Stoneshard)

Heard complaints that the game is fiercely complicated, and even the prologue to go wildly difficult. Do not know who caused difficulties with the prologue, I made it through the first time. And I want to share the experience.
1. Dispose of excess hardware. Knives, swords, staves, books and notes... After the prologue you will have a different character.
2. Bow IMHO rubbish. Don't know how it goes, but in the prologue it is better to use magic. At least magic doesn't miss.
3. By the way about magic. daggers reduce the cost of using skills. It is logical to go with a dagger and an axe/sword to switch at the last moment.
4. Identify everything. Scrolls enough (if you drop in the prologue, not random). I've found scrolls exactly how many unidentified things.
5. Things you can enchant multiple times. This way you can get a pretty big stick in the battle with the boss.
6. Monsters can't open doors. Opened, shot magic, closed, waiting until the skill is rolled. The monster will wait patiently in place.
7. Score for detection traps. For all the time I have found only one (except the quest) and the one at the far wall in a dead-end room
8. The boss lives in a huge bright room with red carpet. Time to throw elixirs. Before you blame the bastard will have to smash the two statues. Left makes blood puddles 2x2, and the right raises zombies.
9. The boss is actually not that hard to beat. He from time to time jumps, and before you jump on the floor appear purple dots. If during a jump, the boss will meet a wall, it is stunned. Just stand so that he against the wall fought
2 Comments
Sort by:
a
aist16 17.07.20

After the Prologue, completed the 10 quests from the elders:
Obruca - 3+4 pieces of Mentira - 3 PCs.
Disclosed 10 camps in the points of interest.
All!?
Warren is silent, of contracts for job foremen have no....
The main task of Collection of caravan - stop?
Continue to wait?

a
aist16 17.07.20

Passed v0.5.7.18, installed v0.5.8.8, preservation is not choice!
Start from the beginning. :-((