3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iron cross 21.02.20 01:31 pm

The game freezes at the level of \"Argent-Tower\" (Doom (2016))

Friends,I need your help. Immediately say that the game worked perfectly and firewood are fresh. In General, the end of the level the Argent tower
Spoilerage explodes Portalegre hangs(just black screen). Can who faced such trouble? Attach a screenshot with glands
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iron cross 21.02.20

A
Artem Manchenko 21.02.20

Iron cross
graphics settings at minimum. then bring it back. I helped

V
Victor Tsoi 21.02.20

Artem Manchenko
So what do you have the same thing?

F
Faust_58 21.02.20

It is. Closed the process in task Manager, start again from a checkpoint everything went standards.

I
Iron cross 21.02.20

After opening this topic I decided to try again(the 6th one). In General, when the explosion and the image began to turn white, I spent the revenant fatality the game freezes, the level was passed. This is very confusing. Thank you all for the answers.

f
felistake 21.02.20

Iron cross
What is a fatality?

f
felistake 21.02.20

Just as the screen turns white and the computer tightly hangs.

P
Perlfix 21.02.20

Try not to look at the portal during the explosion, the floor or the wall.

I
IvanoffSerg 21.02.20

You will not believe it, but the solution is much easier. Graphics settings do not affect it. Just when the screen begins to turn white, jump into the portal and the mission is complete- Council forum steam, I will try, I will unsubscribe as what.

I
IvanoffSerg 21.02.20

Turned out he jumped into the portal, the mission is completed. Win win 7x64.

M
Maksoyd 21.02.20

Same garbage in win10-64 black screen and the game freezes.
Helped only reducing graphics to minimal!

V
V3rnik 21.02.20

This is a familiar problem, I see the author has already passed, but you never know if will be wishing to get this game or acquire it at a discount and so on. Brother helped his weak laptop I gave him DOOM 40-60 FPS calls and says that he the game crashes, first I thought maybe crappy torrent I downloaded and then I remembered that when I had my old comp I played in the hand of EPIC GAMES BATMAN - Well you came to watch the problem, not my reflection. In short the problem is the CPU under heavy load, the computer does not understand what is happening so the program does not respond - to solve this problem there are 3 ways to spin on low graphics settings, anyone if the game does not support minimum system requirements - output as is - just when it starts to count 1-10 and prepare to go to the corner where most FPS and not look like the BOSS explosions it you do not need it because for him the game crashes you have. If even that doesn't help, then try ALT+ENTER, it may display the game in black screen and even if it didn't help dear friend, try to update the graphics driver.

I understand brother or sister - that you were tired of reading well, if you want to solve the problem - even here - Make sure you are the latest graphics driver. Nvidia already has its own, specifically for Doom. Also install the latest version of DirectX 12 and check that other programs do not conflict with the shooter. Try to restart PC and reconnect to Steam. Suggest to set the pagefile + plug MEM REDUCT + via WIN+R, enter msconfig and disable the service through Windows Search, it affects MicroProse and brings a lot of inconvenience, it is desirable to put the performance of your computer on max and disable all there. Let it be not like it used to look like a desktop and icons - but believe me if you do not even playing DOOM what I wrote this will greatly enhance your computer performance in General. If you add Nvidia can find videos on the card setup, but if AMD here I not the adviser because she never used it. Good luck in games and in life. I hope not in vain pains - maybe someone will read it, and it will help.