3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikx 21.02.20 01:31 pm

Of slow-motion and less than 20-30 fps is not raised! (Resident Evil 0)

People noticed that in part 1 of the remake had the same problem, then released a fan-made fix, here's my question: How soon will the same patch for this game? And somehow unpleasant to play in moderation! :(
48 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mikx 21.02.20

XBoy360
I actually pre-ordered :)

M
MassChester87 21.02.20

Mikx
Don't know what your trouble is, there's no slow-mo. Iron you have?

M
Mikx 21.02.20

MassChester87
it on any Laptop so goes, my neighbor at the hospital and plays no problem, my PC is being repaired now, so we have to play/work on the laptop :(

J
Jafadan 21.02.20

Mikx
have the same problem, tried the patch from the remake, didn't help

M
Mikx 21.02.20

Jafadan
also tried, here only to sense from it 0.

g
genarek1 21.02.20

disable vertical sync, set the variable fps, shadows on medium, FX-AA and the rules will be. Playing on the laptop, the fps jump from 45 to 60 fps depending on the situation...

M
Mikx 21.02.20

genarek1
23 fps and slow. did not help!

K
Koresh Togliatti 21.02.20

I have in the first and in my best everything is fine, no problem at all.

r
razor34rus 21.02.20

The same parsley, fps (20-28) are practically isoamsa when changing the graphics and resolution (+/- 2-3 frame high). The same as with the first remaster, optimization for laptops not delivered)

s
saa0891 21.02.20

XBoy360

Buy litsenzionku to the trail. since there was no such curve the port, and in order to follow the updates. Is the game just nothing. by today's standards.

Great advice,buy a trash can maybe someday they will do fine.

M
Mikx 21.02.20

razor34rus
Yeah, will have to wait for a patch from the fans, but it's at least a month and a half :(

h
hKKK33 21.02.20

Laptops are not for games, for games there are consoles and modular components. Or a really powerful laptop, more than 50 thousand per unit.
But if playing on the laptop then write what is the model and not wrongly accuse the developers.
And please remember that on consoles the game runs at 30 frames and not 60. Install MSI Afterburner, set it to limit fps to 25 or 30 frames, the problem will disappear.

A
Andrey Gordaboev 21.02.20

The fix required is the same as the last remaster,otherwise this fucking slow to play!

M
Mikx 21.02.20

Andrew Gordeev
Will have to wait until mid-February, so the fans did everything right.

A

Mikx Have the Developers obviously flawed as the last remaster,thanks to the fan made fix,was at least quiet! Gta 5 on medium to play quietly,and classic brakes! Love rezik classic,it would be a shame to miss!)

r
razor34rus 21.02.20

Here is a small fix, throw in the game folder. Gives an increase of up to 10 frames, I have in fact +2-3.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4GQBygqK9jITzltWFNpSF9jbXc/view

M
Mikx 21.02.20

razor34rus
I'm talking about the fix found out the day of release)

h
hKKK33 21.02.20

I don't understand what the problem is to include a limit of 30 frames, it's there in the options? Why do you want from the game is impossible.

A

hKKK33 Well doesn't work. Already to the point that lowering the resolution to the lowest,well, the rest of the settings! There is something with the game itself! Other major projects are not on ultra but medium-high quietly)))) And the game itself initially,when you first start puts all personally I'm almost to the max!

E
Ex_Vandal 21.02.20

Andrew Gordeev
Mhmmm... as in the case with the remaster РЕ1 ask you, have You tried on the laptop independently set the priority order for the game to use the game card? In the case of РЕ1 the problem was just this. I, unfortunately, have little time to sit at the desktop and the problem on the laptop decided a minute without any fixes.