3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianCat-Barsik 21.02.20 01:33 pm

How to install the mod from the \"fomod\" no Nexus Mod Manager? (Fallout 4)

Hi)

Actually, why no Nexus Mod Manager:

In 1: to start NMM I need NetFramework 4.6
2: I can not install NetFramework, so on the computer is Visual C++ 2015 (and above)
3: I can't install Visual C++ 2015 (and above), so no necessary updates Windows to install them.
4: I can't update Windows, so after installing all updates, sindows stops running, save only a return to the recovery point. I tried to manually put the update and automatically the outcome of one and the same.
And 5: the Only way is to demolish the Windows and put on the new or even another Bang, but, as on the computer quite a lot I need files and copy them somewhere, because I have the flash drive is 16 gig, and files on more than 200. And for the sake of one program to carefully moving the Windows? Into? I'd rather wait for Windows itself to glue the fins, and then resets))

In General, this kind of problem and that's why I would like to know, is it possible to install mods fomod without NMM. Maybe there is an analogue of this program?
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 21.02.20

RussianCat-Barsik wrote:
I can't install NetFramework
RussianCat-Barsik wrote:
I can't install Visual C++ 2015
RussianCat-Barsik wrote:
I can't update Windows
RussianCat-Barsik wrote:
copy them nowhere
But, the mom then you can ask money for a screw under filopovic, and then reinstall the axle?

R
RussianCat-Barsik 21.02.20

Nurp mom? Are you sure, buddy? Maybe you'll ask denyushku ice cream, not going to sit here and philosophize? Read my question and understand, if you don't know the answer - there is nothing here to litter your bukovkami. I asked a basic question: is THERE an ANALOGUE of THIS INFERNAL PROGRAM. Vooot. I don't earn a lot so that the screws all the money to squander.

Okay, I'm sorry to tokerau, there is garbage in the hut I have going on, and yet you're here with my mom and money)

N
Nurp 21.02.20

RussianCat-Barsik wrote:
Maybe you'll ask denyushku ice cream...
I asked a fundamental question: is THERE ANALOG THIS INFERNAL PROGRAM.
Is - HANDLES. Over 300 mods merged and installed.
Eat ice cream rarely, so computere 2 SSD and 3 screws + 2 screws under mobile backup 8 TB each )))

N
Nurp 21.02.20

RussianCat-Barsik wrote:
Okay, I'm sorry to tokerau
Add the bald axis of this pain and suffering not only for games but also for the workers. Therefore, the handles and not the fact. Or still take terabytes under the file archive. Well, it is impossible to hold the axis with your files on one screw, NOTHING. And ideally the solution I've found yet, and need backup. In the end, and maybe from friends mobile disk to take the time to reinstall the axle.

J
JoKeRD07 21.02.20

RussianCat-Barsik
Manually archive to drag and drop into Data, and then in the ini to register all the names of mods etc Guide on how to manually install even with the fomod is ternet. Food versions do not differ essentially from the usual, just more folders. In General, the manual method obsolete in any case.
Or not install an earlier version of NMM or MO?

s
saa0891 21.02.20

RussianCat-Barsik wrote:
In 1: to start NMM I need NetFramework 4.6
2: I can not install NetFramework, so on the computer is Visual C++ 2015 (and above)
Google Microsoft Visual C++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2019 Redistributable Package Hybrid x86 & x64 must be installed in the Assembly of all necessary renewal and service packs

B
Basil44 21.02.20

RussianCat-Barsik wrote:
1: to start NMM I need NetFramework 4.6
here https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/help/4503548/microsoft-net-framework-4-8-offline-installer-for-windows

RussianCat-Barsik wrote:
here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SGAvmwLYeAvyy0lwEYjL0retq2YNhE7C/view

RussianCat-Barsik wrote:
Maybe there is an analogue of this program?
1. Mod Organizer 2 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t8AIBLJSoJ57jVr2w1G171qkCjSP1yEQ/view
2. Vortex https://www.nexusmods.com/about/vortex/

a
afiges 21.02.20

if you have two screws then just throw everything you need in one where there are no Windows and perestanavlivaya myself sidus much as you like

N
Nurp 21.02.20

JoKeRD07 wrote:
In General, the manual method obsolete in any case.
In what place it is out of date? Can communite degraded and does not understand what sets, and what's inside?
I have that police that in the sky over 300 mods merged the Board with translation and with their changes/edits by himself and all thanks to the handles.

J
JoKeRD07 21.02.20

Nurp

Nurp wrote:
In what place it is out of date? Can communite degraded and does not understand what sets, and what's inside?
I have that police that in the sky over 300 mods merged the Board with translation and with their changes/edits by himself and all thanks to the handles.
On the head, you Pat a hard worker? No, if you want 300 folders to drag from the files in a folder - please bite a cactus.

N
Nurp 21.02.20

JoKeRD07 wrote:
bite the cactus
What are the components?
Disease, start using drugs, but to eat a cactus. I have 3 screws, 2 MICS on the computer, 2 mobile screw to 8 TB each for backups, and the program Allway Sync. Bon appetit!