3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arvarox 21.02.20 01:33 pm

The Nuba mnooogo questions:) (Diablo 2)

Hi all, in D2 played since childhood, but only in the single, I decided to try batlnet old age...
Honestly tried to read threads on the forums on trade but the system of values in trade and really do not understand, plus there are questions on the mechanics of the game, the simple answer to which I have not found. Perhaps start with mechanics..
1. The forums met to raise above 350 MF is bad, I would like to hear your opinions...
2. There is a difference from start to beat the boss in MF gear or can you beat in battle and in the end change? (while my Sorka sooo slow blows mephala on the hell in MF gear)
3. Does MF hero if barefoot kills mercenary?
4. The principle of the armor and how much armor to Sorka did not suffer in Hel?

Next I want to ask you some questions on trade because never found the answers on the forum... and so you know ask them in the chat is useless...

Want to start to wear Sorka in Tal Rasha... the Helmet and the stick knocked out, for which you can buy a belt, Amul and armor, especially interested in the reservation as I understand it only drops from Baal on Hel, there for I do the boiling water, 20 minutes barely tortured minions of Baal until the quest was done... it hurts... it hurts...

With drop have collected all and not many, will provide a list and you tell me please is among it something of value or all the furnace... don't blame me just started playing and know nothing yet...

1. Belt kit Mabini
2. Helmet with Tal Rasha's (for two dislodged)
3. Peppers, shield and helmet from the set Call orphans
4. Peppers and the boots of the Apostle Seth
5. The booking of Seth's Brother heaven
6. Boots set Natalia
7. Boots of Seth Watchtower of Aldara
8. Rare boots of the Bloody rider
9. Large charm +1 to martial shouts of the barbarian
10. Ist Rune
11. Rune Pul

Thanks in advance for your understanding to the novice)
61 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arvarox 21.02.20

Oh well, stones 40 pieces scraped together...

Z
Zigzag-V 21.02.20

1 - after 350 MF decreases , the efciency of the 350 is optimal , especially for a beginner
2 - can you beat in combat , in the end to swapnote , MF will be counted
3 - yeah , it works
4 - the more armor the less chance that a mob will get you to corki useless to manewith teleport either to download EU to Tanchev

Z
Zigzag-V 21.02.20

Now there is a very long season , can elicit armor in the chat , even Tr armor can give T4 and IMHO , I unfortunately already all distributed , on the East pool is generally tenessa without problems

Z
Zigzag-V 21.02.20

Want a quick runs 105 faster cast rate gain

A
Arvarox 21.02.20

Zigzag-V
with caste rate is already quite get the theme, gaveston collected 90, flying as a fighter)

k
kot-stargazer 21.02.20

Arvarox
For a threshold Sorka need 105 FCR,not less, more is possible,but 200 is not pariwise.
There is a table of breaks for FCR and FHR(recovery from stroke)it is clearly these numbers spelled out.
As well smoto from tal Rasha set Sorka only belt the amulet and the armor necessary to take-these 3 items maximum profit for MF,a head shako, clothe, peppers or MF or Magenta there for them 20 FCR and +1 fire skills litters are. Sticks instead of tal Rasha should Oculus stick(Google it or Arriate summit CECI everything is there)the link above I hope you can give.The boots were there on MF posmotrish Hz, there is a unique MF ring and a unique wear-and-forth.
http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/

N
Naaw 21.02.20

1) More than 350, as already written, it makes no sense. By and large, and 200-250 is usually enough.
2) Yes it is, but there's a thin line between a speed sweep and a bonus to MF. If you are not lazy - it is better for the final blow/castes to do the swap to Alibaba + shield with Roorda on MF (for the life of me can not remember the name, very easily cooked), but to change - for too long, purely swap on + MF drag and all.
3) Yes, it works, moreover the merc to finish more profitable because his MF is added with a MF character and when a merc with MF to achieve the higher chances. However, in practice it is better to kill myself because the rate of Stripping at a distance more efficiently than the loss of time on the sweeper merc.
4) armor does not reduce damage dealt to the character as in other games (D2 is responsible for another indicator - the DR (damage reduction)), it affects the chance to hit your character. Not the most critical indicator, with the exception of paladins and barbarians who can score huge values of armor and get significant profit. If worried about physical damage then it is better to just run with a shield, which is a 75% chance to block all incoming physical damage (with the exception of the Amazons with a bow (there is evasion, and with the bow, the shield will wear) and the assassins (there is also Dodge and even block spells if wearing 2 claws)) And another quick note - physical attack paladin of smiter is not blocked by a shield at all, against such armor useless.

g
gtLpro 21.02.20

Sorceress
FCR Frames
0% 13
9% 12
20% 11
37% 10
63% 9
105% 8
200% 7

Sorceress (Lightning / Chainlightning)
FCR Frames
0% 19
7% 18
15% 17
23% 16
35% 15
52% 14
78% 13
117% 12
194% 11

Sorceress
Frames FHR(Faster hit recovery)
0% 15
5% 14
9% 13
14% 12
20% 11
30% 10
42% 9
60% 8
86% 7
142% 6
280% 5
1480% 4

S
SifLao 21.02.20

200 MF and not worry. To farm good stuff don't need anymore.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 21.02.20

Arvarox
Write to me in PM like you in the game to find.

k
kot-stargazer 21.02.20

2 Arvarox!!!
Don't text him he you PC-stitching will bring your account and the nickname of the Persian myself to the list and see what games you so, you and under what passwords and will log and executed premeditatedly to kill all the time, he is very cunning pervert without feelings of pity and remorse,genuine psychopath,he's all the time with beginners goes,you only avku his look..
Grenaa Morningstar
Enough beginners to torture a vampire!!! )))))

A
Arvarox 21.02.20

kot-stargazer
Thank you for the warning)))

D
DELETEEND 21.02.20

Arvarox
This cat obmanshik ! Don't trust him. he pcsite you will be ! Rubbed in confidence here!!
A green Holy man! Only flogged don't tell him, just in case !

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 21.02.20

;D

A
Arvarox 21.02.20

A bunch of local Chikatilo)))

k
kot-stargazer 21.02.20

DELETEEND
Where I'm pcsite?home tcp-ip?OO ,saracura ti sho hvori? )))

k
kot-stargazer 21.02.20

Arvarox
By the way I see green ban gave?Is he or pxil someone or someone's account was hacked, I'll say that even a sociopath, he is constantly in Bani sits, thanks Firk not asleep,just that the logs looked and banana for him to get some rest.

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 21.02.20

Arvarox wrote:
1. The forums met to raise above 350 MF is bad, I would like to hear your opinions...
I have met the opinion that here, on this server, MF not working or doesn't work in a traditional way. These opinions were voiced quite rich, for in-game standards, people not once. It is for this reason makes sense, the number of MF from time to time change in the range from 0 to 280(War Traweler(50)+Gheed's Fortune(40)+Chance Guards(40)+Shako(75)+Oculus(75)). If you raise above MF -> reduced combat capability -> longer poking around -> less races.

m
minovalo 21.02.20

Alex Bitansky wrote:
MF not working or doesn't work in a traditional way
Well, fly mehrany, for example, 0 and 500+, look. Growth for everything except blueprints, OFC, is nonlinear. Another thing is that smear good only to finish off act bosses and any pentlow. And as much as there (Shaka, inigma, etc.), so okay.

S
Sweety_Mustard 21.02.20

Arvarox wrote:
to raise above 350 MF bad
Just on the chance to loot the greenery starts to grow faster than uniques. And not all greens will armor tal Rasha's ))