3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deadproof 21.02.20 01:34 pm

Games and child. When?

Hi all. A question for those who have children. A month ago the child was born first. My wife and I really love to play, often Koop well and also single. Now there's no time even to sleep properly.
When you could make time for games? after a year or two or three? Or life ended? :)
72 Comments
Sort by:
O
OakSorcerer 21.02.20

deadproof
After 20 years of play.

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.02.20

deadproof
In such abundance, which you previously could play, no longer can.Can when the baby is sleeping.Small children sleep during the day, but at this time, usually, the father works and the mother does the housework.Night unless.
While the baby is still a baby, too, you can grab the first time to play, he just eats, poops and sleeps

V
Vaipen 21.02.20

deadproof
Its not yet. But in the experience of his older brother, I can say that while in the not going you can about the game to forget.

V
Valentinys3 21.02.20

deadproof
I know what you mean

Spoiler

l
longerr2007 21.02.20

deadproof
The first year is not exactly up to toys all the time will want to sleep).In 2-3 years poprivyknut,but the game already is not so interesting.

s
shadowclonejutzu 21.02.20

deadproof
well all of you are now lost) sell gaming PC, with a Curling iron, and on purchasing diapers

d
deadproof 21.02.20

Thank you all for the answers. Hmm, not comforting) Well, at least рдр2 and Detroit managed to pass. Felt that to be an ass)
Now he does not sleep almost. Colic and other crap
Yes, a new vidyuhi, it is definitely not needed)
30-ka after a year, pull has no meaning really. Eh...

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.02.20

deadproof
Don't despair,I have two, but I play slowly.For a while, until the children grow up, accumulated quite a library of nogometa will not be exact.But as you will sit down at the computer,with your head in the game to immerse you.Because of the hunger feeling of the passage brighter.And sidony wait without problems.I have so many problems with games that I don't even know what to grab).And extended upgrade not required

N
Nurp 21.02.20

deadproof wrote:
Or life ended? :)
You have a LIFE/you have just begun. Forget about games, even if to gain time, trust me, you would prefer to give up his dream.
With my firstborn! Work hard, dad!

A
A.Soldier of Light 21.02.20

So if you are looking to become players or become, forget about children, work =] the Skills we need every day to hone, it is a sport still...

G
Gauguin 21.02.20

deadproof wrote:
Or life ended? :
If life for you - it igrulki, I advise you to grow up. Moreover, the presence of a child is a valid reason.

p
pekabir 21.02.20

deadproof wrote:
When you could make time for games?
the first year we played, when the child was placed in 7 PM. now the hell there were floating, free time is just after 10 and sometimes after 11 at night. and often have to spend it on part time, or just too lazy to play

m
masha 21.02.20

The first time does not play. You can wait 4 years when the child will be in kindergarten take if day free, you a day longer to play. But as it was before, it will no longer have to adapt to new conditions.
Where the first child, there and second, if so, then 10 years does not play. Then over the years more and wife will be cut.
You can buy a portable console, what ever, and flexing.

Gauguin wrote:
If life for you - it igrulki
I had realized that better to play.

d
deadproof 21.02.20

Denis Kyokushin
and how many children to have? that Yes, we have to wait of course) it was everything I wanted. and there is nothing new attractive

d
deadproof 21.02.20

Nurp
Yes, while I want to sleep in my spare time of course)
thank you!

d
deadproof 21.02.20

Masha
Yes, the wife herself a gamer
Yes, the second definitely do not want. I did before, but now such difficulties, colic, regurgitation, and other crap. one with the head missing

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.02.20

deadproof
Senior 8,Junior 5

N
Nevoeiro 07.10.20

deadproof
I think it's even very, very good, taking care of the child will essentially remove the level of the dose of games.
Let's put it this way.
And then you'll know the zen when you get back to the games.

F
Fan_Tiesto 07.10.20

Wouldn't they have given birth and the time was, where were they in a hurry?

P
Posledovatel 07.10.20

Well, in retirement, you're going to get it.