3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DastFight08 21.02.20 01:35 pm

Location mods (Total War: Warhammer)

Who can tell where after you download the mod from Steam Workshop, is it? Can someone write the specific path to them (the mod)?
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Bochkov28052002 21.02.20

To date

D
DastFight08 21.02.20

And all just in data? I after they get there, doesn't run the game :(

P
Po63om6e 21.02.20

DastFight08
It's not a date)

D
DastFight08 21.02.20

Po63om6e
And you can read more please? How to install mods manually, or what is the exact way to install them?

V
VirgilSouth 21.02.20

DastFight08
Fashion, this is the file with the resolution .pack. They should be put in the data folder to the rest of the pack'am. If you install mods manually stopped to run the game, open the mod pack with a text(!) editor first and delete some characters (there will be a kind of MZH and some unidentified characters) to letters PZH4 like so, you'll understand immediately. Before these letters, there should be no spaces or symbols. Save - try. I myself started fashion this morning. Don't ask how I found out about this shamanism

D
DastFight08 21.02.20

VirgilSouth
Thank you. First, happy that start, but in the end the game simply does not see. Removed Otpadom all characters up to PZH4ю No spaces, characters. But...not working. Tried with different mods, but still. T_T

V
VirgilSouth 21.02.20

DastFight08
You have the main menu on the top right the version number is written (modded)?

D
DastFight08 21.02.20

VirgilSouth
Written, regardless of whether there are changed files in /data or not. v 1.2.0 Build 10953.909200 (modded) to be exact.

V
VirgilSouth 21.02.20

DastFight08
It turned out that I got fashion also was not working, just in the morning I couldn't especially test.
In General, two news: good fashion to run managed; not very good, but not bad - oughta work handles.
What is the meaning of: go to c:\Users\Имя\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Warhammer\scripts\ and create the file there user.script.txt and it already handles writing each mod. Each mod on a new line, it should look approximately so mod mods__war_better_army_composition.pack; that is, write the full name of the mod file with a resolution quoted at the end of the semicolon. I checked at least mod pipethe increase of stats of units the player's army in the campaign prokanaet. 26к force of arms hero, ahhah. How to take from the workshop files of the mods you already probably know. Enjoy.

D
DastFight08 21.02.20

VirgilSouth
Yes! There is a contact! Don't know how you found this method online, but I have a couple of days and on English and on Russian sites that could not find.
Golden you man. Great man! Thank you.

V
VirgilSouth 21.02.20

DastFight08
Well, to remove excess text, I stumbled, and to prescribe userscript I just like the previous totalvolume decided

D
Dragon133 21.02.20

I have one already pirated version does not work ?)

D
DastFight08 21.02.20

Dragon133
No, now it doesn't work at all, who do not have time to activate it until the 9th of August.

g
gotalek 21.02.20

VirgilSouth
Now this method no longer rolls.
How to be?

V
VirgilSouth 21.02.20

gotalek
Rolls. He is now so doing

R
Ragnar_Lothbrok 21.02.20

there is a somewhat simpler version, you can download Warhammer New Mod Manager, because I also have some horseradish has stopped working fashion, although what version of the game use fashion shows

A
Aatrox Pentakill 13.01.22

mod "NAME".pack;

A
Alyosha Popovich Senior 13.01.22

I have the Epic Games version, I throw the mods into the Data folder and the game does not see them when it starts, wtf?