3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
humerskin 21.02.20 01:58 pm

Mission DLC how to start and where (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Additional mission "Black island"
Additional mission "the Hidden mystery"
Additional mission "the Lost secrets"
Where to find them? In the notation is, the location names and the map do not display labels.
32 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leksandra 21.02.20

humerskin
they are on the edges of the card indicated here:

as you come close enough, the game will ask whether to switch to the location, then the loading screen and Edward are on the island there and get a job.

h
humerskin 21.02.20

Leksandra
cool and you can map numbers or latitude and longitude

G
Gonezo 21.02.20

How to start the mission in Avelin?

V
VadimGold 21.02.20

swampydoctor
in the main menu to the right of the saves from a single game should be a line labeled Aveline and Play

i
in_text 21.02.20

swampydoctor
Is the PS3 or Xbox 360
Then you will have 60 min. for Avelino

r
robindooh 21.02.20

Tell me after completing all 3 Islands, they disappear from the map?or I have a bug?

x
xCyberpunKx 21.02.20

The only thing that pleased after researching these Islands, so this outfit. Everything else, pistols and swords were worse in the choir-Kam than those that I already had.

pix.PlayGround.ru

G
Gonezo 21.02.20

Good addon, sorry for short. And in addition, FPS is much higher than in the original game, which is strange. :\

N
NightHawkreal 21.02.20

Ruin forgotten :)

t
timati123321e 21.02.20

swampydoctor
And in addition locations less -_-

e
emptyProfile 21.02.20

I have ABSOLUTELY all the DLC (except for Adewale). Can someone tell me what is in each and where to find them, if it's a mission. Last read the topic, but there is not described everything.

N
NightHawkreal 21.02.20

Look for the Islands on the corners of the map. Basically different costumes, personal weapons and gear for the ship.

M
Maximozavr 21.02.20

I wonder where that nigger look? rather the mission with him? I bought the season...

N
NightHawkreal 21.02.20

Kind of like the black brother is still not finish, as finish, so you send.

g
geo4400 21.02.20

On Uplay you can buy several marked Time saver. These DLC do not give new content, and open all the drawings, treasures, chests, etc.

M
Maximozavr 21.02.20

geo4400
karoch, a waste of money and depriving yourself of multiple hours of gaming fun may be dreary...

soon there will be saves with different % passing to sell! ;-)

g
geo4400 21.02.20

Maximozavr
I agree, still additional interest. There is only one conditionally useful Resources Pack - increases the capacity of the hold to 2500.

s
solo837 21.02.20

People who have the DLC is the Trove of Mystery pack (Package contains a pair of gold blades, as well as costume, portrait and title of treasure Hunter, bone helm of ivory, and not less exclusive portrait, relic, emblem and the title of Cartographer. It opens right away or as you progress through the game? Skinte screenshot of these items.

r
reddevil_46 21.02.20

What to do if I'm in the Special Edition got all the buns in multiplayer(ava Drake,title Drake,costumes) and in the single took 10% went to look for these Islands,says the region is unavailable(((

C
Camper88 21.02.20

reddevil_46
the complete map will be available Toko 4 sequence