3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladekan 23.09.19 11:31 am

What to do if the deserted village was sebagala in the Witcher 3? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Roughly speaking, I went to the point on the map to check on the Island of Skellige, is called the Ruins of the Tavern - kill all the sirens and so on, but people don't come back, like the mobs have left, and no one is invisible, and flair are not helping, what to do? (I'm kind of a perfectionist and hate it no strength)

27 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 23.09.19

vladekan
Try to restart a saved game,since where else are you not cleaning,and cleaning again.

v
vladekan 23.09.19

Baby 3D
I have already passed the game(I have the old 0

B
Bupycop 23.09.19

vladekan
And you ehidny nest on the roof of the house destroyed? If not, destroy, you see the main echidna would kill her and should count

B
Bupycop 23.09.19

vladekan
Still alternatively, in the basement of the house there are ghosts, there's also drawings vadimchik armor.

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 23.09.19

In the white garden in a similar situation worked meditation, after which missing the enemy spawn near you and kill him.

v
vladekan 23.09.19

Bupycop
destroyed and ghosts too

B
Bupycop 23.09.19

vladekan
Then the last option, if I'm not mistaken. there in the house that is closer to the water, there is a letter with sunken treasure, try to catch a treasure... more options don't know :/

v
vladekan 23.09.19

tried it every day spawn

P
Pupsik 3D 23.09.19

vladekan
I have exactly the same problem was in the Witcher,and Volunte 4,I only restart helped. If you have sopranos no,alas,I do not know. Although,there is 1 option, need the console and the mobs that were on the loc,sastavni 1-2 if the bug in the center of the battle,it will pass,if not,then the XS.

S
Solidar 23.09.19

had the same problem and exactly the same. Moreover, in the first pass all the rules, and in ng+ this hat. I never made it, tried meditation and at different times came back, but a bummer.

D
Delphis 23.09.19

sucks to be a perfectionist in skellige, with its marks all over the sea

M
Mihail Golohvast 23.09.19

Delphis
6 days killed all skellige 100% pass)

D
Delphis 23.09.19

Michael Holocuast
I don't know. to laugh, or to respect your work.but it sounds like nerd stuff

D
Danil Zotov 23.09.19

for Medeiros

B
Bupycop 23.09.19

Delphis
The guy you see for an hour a day playing...

D
Delphis 23.09.19

Bupycop
for an hour a month, to be exact

x
xfaktorx 23.09.19

vladekan
Judging by the date it is not true, but at preprohormone faced with this and similar solutions are not found. Therefore, I will write here in case useful to anyone. First, when you first visit it is better to use a quick transition in the ruins of the tavern buying cards from a dealer on a bridge in Caer Trolde. There should despawned 4 sirens. If you come on foot, the siren may be missing 2-3 and does not appear even after meditation, in consequence of which the game normally and don't hold cleaning. Second destroy the nest on the roof, and the echidna lure to the shore where the icon for the empty villages, and they kill. In this situation all counts. Ghosts in the basement near irrelevant. If you have already passed a long time the saves won't be back that is all. Standard solutions for other locations: meditation in the location or fast transitions here and there, in this case does not help.

F
Fred696 23.09.19

The solution to THIS problem(not all the same - there the command is different):
1. Open the console
2. Write the console command: addfact(sk75_sirens_dead)
3. After a few seconds you will see the people(as in the case of killing the last mob needed)

If nothing helps then write the following commands in this sequence:
addfact(hr204_completed)
addfact(sk106_cont_open)
addfact(sk75_destro)
addfact(sk75_lamia_dead)
addfact(sk75_liberated)
addfact(sk75_sirens_dead)

This solution is on the forum trims, and very hard is on the Ineta) All faced with flying in the sunset mobs good luck))

S
Solok 05.01.21

Fred696
Thanks!) 2nd point helped

F
Fred696 05.01.21

Solok
Yes you are always welcome)