3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PazDim 21.02.20 02:04 pm

Information and discussion (Starbound)

Very little information somehow :(. From geympeynom video some festivities forests and flowing of the water :(. On the one hand-well, a lot of unexpected... But on the other hand, still would like to see something interesting, just like a month and a half before the release.
26 Comments
Sort by:
a
arxidemon777 21.02.20

I have enough information. http://www.gamer.ru/starbound

N
NightHawkreal 21.02.20

Must admit was wondering how her ancestor.

PS I Wonder if NPCs will learn to defend themselves?

P
PazDim 21.02.20

I see here nothing new... well, in the group, Starbound (vk.com/starbound). There is always news to spread. If someone wants information-go there. There and about the construction of the video was, and about explosions, and generally a lot of interesting things were removed...

d
djjack 21.02.20

PazDim
and here is just the full website shkoloty, here they don't go for graphics not, in Krayzise)

d
djjack 21.02.20

I understand from the forums that has started today the closed beta test?

d
djjack 21.02.20

Today will be a beta Incentive, at 22:00 Moscow time, can't believe I waited!

S
Sawich94 21.02.20

djjack
Wait the incentive ?

d
djjack 21.02.20

Sawich94
Yes, the price is 15$

d
djjack 21.02.20

Sawich94
at the moment you can buy the game here - https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/starbound_storefront

M
MaDeKa 21.02.20

Where to find the Human mech???

N
NightHawkreal 21.02.20

MaDeKa
In the chests of the gamma sector, I tell you a secret, not worth powder and shot.

V
Valera Ivashkin 21.02.20

The description says that Starter ship that is, if you think logically, should be the modernization of the ship, as already promised, and my guess, a complete replacement of the vehicle may be washed down the construct, to create a boat in his image and likeness, when we make the space base, so it will be Shed))
Only my thoughts)

F
FaNat1k002 21.02.20

Guys tell me where at the moment to find a patch of the previous version of the game? Knew well that renewal will be automatic and all the characters from the mod will disappear, but not turned off auto update=\ I am suffering now(

C
C0rsair 21.02.20

It is strange that the game is not popular, although it is not inferior to anything Terraria or MineCraft :/

J
J.Son 21.02.20

The game, with friends was just in it and sit!

C0rsair
It's really strange. This is the same Terraria, only multiplied by 10 + it is still not the final version of the game

F
FanaT1337 21.02.20

I think you need to add cold and hunger and that without him there is no hardcore

d
dimakillers 21.02.20

yeah

d
dimakillers 21.02.20

why so much food if it accumulates only

d
dimakillers 21.02.20

add the heat and hunger that would be more interesting
cold - make their own clothes and put on his armor
hot ? so get naked or drink something
hungry ? so sing...
THIS IS WHAT SHOULD BE AND WHAT WE SHOULD STRIVE...

d
dimakillers 21.02.20

otherwise, it is too boring to play becomes..
you know that if you stand by and do nothing then that's what will remain
but if there is hunger,cold,heat...and additional difficulties that you just will not be able to stand
this means that the world and time REALLY goes forward..