3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmperatorPC 21.02.20 02:05 pm

Normal work time wireless mouse without charging?

Hello guys. About a week ago got myself a wireless RT7 bloody warrior. What should be the time of work without recharging in active use? For example, in the morning, loaded the 99 percent, spent the whole day at home, actively used, and the next day (closer to the middle of the day) AT bloody 7 shows that left 15 percent of the charge.
Never dealt with wireless mice, so that's interesting, normally whether it is in active use.
Settings are not changed, because they don't need it, but maybe someone from users of wireless bloody tell me how it is possible to reduce power consumption?

P. C. were Taken in the CSN.
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 21.02.20

lmperatorPC
Logitech is enough for 3-4 days of active use without backlight (G403). Try the response time of the sensor to reduce from 1000 MS to 500. Maybe save a little.

a
arkadiydmitrievich 21.02.20

lmperatorPC
Possible dead battery, because its capacity it needs to keep up to 3-5 days of active work. You yourself are hardly to see,(unless of course you happen to have a PSU and you at least have minimal knowledge on how test currents and the battery capacity). Besides, I understand that it is still under warranty. There is certainly a chance that incorrect displays information about the charge, but the practice shows that most often it is in the battery. So if discharges too fast, it is better to refer to DNS and change to the other (you can try to get the sell to do it from looking at someone will be taken), but most likely it will be for diagnosis, and only after it you will probably change.
PS If the packaging and receipt in the presence and in the presentation. you can try to change the place uncomfortable with the wording, not what they wanted etc. but then just for a completely different mouse.

l
lmperatorPC 21.02.20

arkadiydmitrievich
About CSN just not the best reviews in terms of return/exchange of goods. And diagnosis for a long time they like to spend. In any case, I'll try to go. The box, unfortunately, a little broke, but not into pieces, but only the cover, that is, it closes completely.

L
LuNature 21.02.20

I once bought a mouse Magic Mouse there the problem was with the press, returned to the store - gave a new.

a
arkadiydmitrievich 21.02.20

lmperatorPC
Yes, with the return\the diagnosis they do have problems in terms of time and ...we are all working, it's you that doesn't feel right.. Try to go when more people usually in the evening after 17 hours.

l
lmperatorPC 21.02.20

arkadiydmitrievich
Think this will be a problem. Threw a check in the box (along with a cable extender for PC, for me it is not needed), put and the house threw it out)))) Think I'll have to zataskivanie this bloody. So I don't always use it 24/7, with a normal chart (not a full day of active use) it for a couple of days will suffice, and charges it pretty quickly, just as it is not really like that mouse out of the box got caught with such a defect.

d
dilat 21.02.20

lmperatorPC
Recently, there ears were back, no problems arose

v
vitalik76 21.02.20

And there is a General battery capacity and type, lithium or Ni-Mg? I have a battery of mice was not, and Batareinaya with heavy use in less than a month after the battery has been consumed. If there emkost battery is small, it is quite normal to charge the mouse every night.

S
SemyStall 21.02.20

lmperatorPC
What is the bottom of the mouse, which the day runs out? I'm on my third wireless mouse, and they all hold accum 3-4 weeks of active use. I was even so lazy to charge them, and now every day some charge...

l
lmperatorPC 21.02.20

SemyStall
Don't know much about, as the first wireless. Bloody Warrior RT7