3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
assassin-demon 21.02.20 02:05 pm

How to make Russian language? (StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void)

In short I downloaded a torrent,ran,like in Russian,but after installing the crack the game is entirely in English,the agent file.db no,the change of variables seems too does not help,I was there three lines on enus ruRU,it was no use,it automatically puts the first value,so that the English know a little,but the head does not have time to translate ))
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 21.02.20

I advise you to buy this game and not sweating with such stupid bugs, this is a great strategy

G
Good Necron 21.02.20

In the file properties where promises put a tick read-only and SVO works himself doing so )

S
Sidorovich12 21.02.20

assassin-demon
Go to the folder Documents\StarCraft II looks for a file Variables.txt
In the file look for lines:
localeidassets=enEN
localeiddata=enEN
localeidinstall=enEN
Changed to:
localeidassets=ruRU
localeiddata=ruRU
localeidinstall=ruRU
Save, open file properties Variables.txt and set the tick attribute is read only (This is done because after each restart of the game changes the language to default), click apply.

a
assassin-demon 21.02.20

Sidorovich12
I did this method did not help,instead of trying to find the agent file.db found vars.json has changed there's two starcki localeidassets=enEN
localeiddata=ruRU to enEN,and only then it worked.

D
DaXim 21.02.20

assassin-demon
And where did you find vars.json?

a
assassin-demon 21.02.20

DaXim
How am I supposed to remember something ,it was more than a year ago already xD

E
Erisono 21.02.20

I have the opposite all in Russian how to make English?
I stopped playing the Russian version of the game after the stupid apprentice in TES IV Oblivion, and turning to the woman you fell in Two Worlds 1
this translator fell off a tall tree, so bad (that's an understatement) translated
this translator is not even a journeyman, and the expert STUPID
and torrents only in Russian