3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
plutikov55 21.02.20 02:05 pm

Impressions of the game. (Bleeding Edge)

Write your impressions of the game, if they coincide with my cheers), my game just excuse me a semblance of a clone, copied or took from there, a little bit here, beat up here, tapped there and hop the game is ready. Just a game for feminists, for a man like that is hard to unsee a woman chick.
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
Modrin 21.02.20

In General play. Briefly a typical arena mob 3 individuals with targeted skills.
Who played in any arena in an MMO RPG will feel right at home. Except that skills are not 10+,but only 3 and 1 ultimate.
Nice mechanics,the movement,the use of skills is responsive and feels nice. But the impact of hitting the opponents weak,I would say.Game. For mobs will go.
The characters are good in terms of design. I like it. Miko cool shakes ass while emotions dance :))
And fat aunt fun shaking Boobs all in the same dance:) And say the game is tolerant.
So on the cards. There are a couple of modes. With the collection of energy until I came,like all chaotic. Especially due to the fact that people don't understand what to do. A lot going on,and you need to attack and collect. In short, this mode is for people in the beta early.
But the capture points just fine. There are three points during the match, they are alternately activated. Therefore, constant movement and there is Def two points for the victory. You can activate one,maybe two,maybe all three. So it is necessary to quickly adapt to the situation. And koordiniruyutsya where to run.
The maps are big enough. Each has its own flavor. Where the train goes through the points where the bombs are reset to the card. And somewhere by clicking on the button points to burn(I killed the entire enemy team,they didn't know about this mechanic and all got up at 4 on the dot,I aGal button and not realizing that they are just burned to the point,I love the beta, and long versed in the mechanics of people:)) ). I liked the map where points are moving while passing through the electric gates through which the character cannot pass without dying.There is also a vertical position. There are always two levels at some point.
What is the balance. The bias in DD no. But no frail to play in the current riali is simply impossible. At the moment sickly corny can perechislit damage three characters. But the frail cotton to impossible. That is, to beat any tank or DD,under the sickly is absolutely a lost cause. First things first gotta get sickly. At the moment, for Hilo to play Hades,because the focus is on you. That is, posizione needs to be whatever didn't kill. In principle, it is difficult to understand that what is not IMBA. But through the control of focus killed everything.
What SCTE mechanic. Invented a whole bunch. There mad using shift and button movement. It is each character in the form of stamina,which will regeneca. Someone at three times technotica missing someone or two. So infinitely deshitsa will not work. dodged and wait for stamina to restore.
Prisci as jumping. Current someone double jump,someone can charge a jump that would be higher jump, etc.
The same shift can be used to parry melee attacks. If you do not press the buttons move when you press shift the character parries. While in battle it turns out poorly this mechanic to apply. She is very kind and easier through the dash to shift.
Ultimates two and need to choose one after selecting a character. As a result, the match cha it one. And sorry,I thought that ultimates will be two of you during the battle, choose what is better to use. And how it vono.

The characteristics of the characters can be changed through mods. Only 3 fashion you can enable. They change the time, skill,recovering HP,damage,some skills can give bonuses. So there is a small possibility of bildstrecke. You can slacsite damage or reduce CD of skills,and will have to choose what is best.
Characters can be changed in overwatch. Lok for others in your team on a chosen character is.

What can I say. What I said in the beginning. typical arena mob 3 individuals with targeted skills.
Anything new in the game I saw. I played 10 years ago. Yes, in the same Neverwinter in the arena.
As a paid game for me so don't go at all. Y name did not appear such a desire to buy.
Honestly I don't know what they expect. Little characters. The system arena mobs in the mode of capture for a long time people do not keeps. Weak depth mechanics and features to change them. And generally the capture points in the genre of mob in 20 year is already outdated. And more comes in addition to the main game. And not as the main game.
My predictions are not too optimistic about the future of this game. Maybe someone will come. Though the gameplay is outdated,but he was still as pleasant as it was 10 years ago. What can we do, and the basis they are not spoiled,on the contrary added a couple cool features. Mechanics is enjoyable. Character design is excellent. The map design is good.
But alas, the paid arena Moba in 2020. This is the default death.

Here as promised he shared his impressions on the game.

M
Modrin 21.02.20

plutikov55
plutikov55 wrote:
Just a game for feminists
Yeah, and in the dance of Miko shakes sexy ass tematicheskih promises. YEAH
Someone clearly does not understand the difference between design and feminist ideas.
It's like saying that because Mei overwatch feministically. Completely ignore the ass of widow. And here. Men and the Persians generally colorful.

And chicken top Persian with interesting visuals and mechanics. Well, as a woman in the form of a chicken can be called a feminist message XD
In General, two sentences is all your experience,yeah.......
All the same people lately the games have started to see stuff and not the game.

p
plutikov55 21.02.20

Modrin
If you're a connoisseur of such games, then tell me why the game has a rating below a plinth?

M
Modrin 21.02.20

plutikov55
Come on, tell me about the rating of the game which is not release,and which can now play at the PTA the current pre-order and participating in the alpha test XD
I go I am on Metacritic and Oh,there is no assessment. How so XD
Probably because the release on March 24.
I uses racist stereotypes:)