3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OrangeHead 23.09.19 11:33 am

Strange coin (Remnant: From the Ashes)

Hello
Faced with such a thing. Looking for a Strange coin, which is issued for the Magnum.
Passed the Ground once with one character, and for the fourth time second. To no avail.
Everywhere write different then you find in the dungeons, it is everywhere, including in buildings.
The reason why this is so important - in many sources I read that a Coin find the first passage in the first dungeon. And are generally nowhere to be found. That sort of principle.
Who found - otpishite, please, where is (name of the location, approximate location), under what conditions, which account for the passage, and so on. I just want to see the real data, not Copywrite from sites which may distort the information.
Thanks in advance!
28 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rayden 23.09.19

I play 1 time has passed, after several hours of fighting the final boss replay was a coin I've never had, but thought I heard on the news that the game plan (maybe already added, XS) is a special mode that is activated after the passage and where you can see everything that is in the game and especially what is not met in the first pass.

d
dmsg 23.09.19

Found 5-6 times. In buildings on land,in sewers, on the way to Church in the subway. In General where not found. Any location on earth in which there is random generation can generate the coin. Or may not generate 10-20 passing in a row. I have this happened with some other items.

S
Stanislavich 23.09.19

OrangeHead
Use the analyzer saves when you restart the world. It is indicated in a possible drop, but the program does not give a 100% guarantee.

Usually respawned in the subway or in one of the dungeons, but most often it respawned in the subway. With her was also a big problem, I did it a few times not found. As a recommendation, I can advise the following: either to use the analyzer and restart the world until she arrives, or pass running the world, the location of the underground (cave before the Church) and if there not had the coin to restart the world. Metro to run not too long, might take 20-25 minutes (depending the build). along the way, you can take the subway.

For example, the trash drops out very rarely. and with the garbage you receive the mask, which is needed to obtain the talent, armor (talent is very useful later)

D
Ded MastDay 23.09.19

OrangeHead
Is there a randomness in the game. No conditions and patterns. The desired object may appear the first time anywhere (on the Ground), and maybe for the 30th time not be so lucky.
PS. I have 114 hours played, lost count how many times I restarted the game and still not collected all the rings and never saw the three bosses.

D
Ded MastDay 23.09.19

Stanislavich
Stanislavich wrote:
For example, the trash drops out very rarely.
Generating purely random, does not exist in the game rare and frequent events. I, for example, this Garbage comes through time, and a coin that I've just picked up exactly 25.

D
Ded MastDay 23.09.19

Rаyden
Rаyden wrote:
a special mode that is activated after the passage and where you can see everything that is in the game and especially what is not met in the first pass.
I litsuha, the adventure mode, you're talking about added another 13-th. But it works not. The monolith appears separate from your main passing through the cell, there you can create location of one of the three worlds: Earth, Rum or Yaesu. But it also generated randomly. And there is no guarantee that there's gonna be something that was not in the first pass. The fourth world, Corsusa in this mode yet, but promise to add later.
In General, this mode represents the individual raids-raids. Which, in theory, if you're lucky, you can get what was not in the campaign. At the end kill the boss of the world and return to the Hub. Plot characters there. No Immortal king, no Root mother, no metro, well, completely no Corsusa.
Spoilerville boss, the easiest kills in 5 minutes)).

O
OrangeHead 23.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
By the way, all the meaning is? Magnum a gun? Characteristics like Yes. I have a suit second arms is no

D
Ded MastDay 23.09.19

OrangeHead
Magnum is not for everybody. He's slow. The gun of the hunter, if he got to you, better. And personally, I shot in the slot the entire game running around with the usual rapid-fire gun. Shoot rubbing need quick weapon with more ammo, like PP. And the main weapon in the long slot, each picks to your build.
UPD. I first passage almost the entire game ran with a rifle hunter, but now when pumped almost all the talents to the max, got the assault rifle, it's good stuff. (This is the one that is in the room opened with a key with a monkey on Earth).

O
OrangeHead 23.09.19

By the way, who knows the level of difficulty affects the probability of armor, locations and so on? Have not noticed a difference on the nightmare

O
OrangeHead 23.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
The attack found second character 3 times out of 5, even forgot about her and thought she will be in Roma
Try now on the advice of the author of the above to resetit after the passage of the Subway.
Place your bets on what time I find a coin.
Even the guides have to watch to be sure that I did not miss it and not run past =D

O
OrangeHead 23.09.19

Thank you all. The results:
The fifth passage, was first played on the Nightmare
Found in the Underground, and by accident - was running from the tank (which with the mask on the face and a huge sword), jumped from his back and fell to the lower level and saw there. And the map shows that the area explored, I've been to.

Are the pies. Thank you all!

d
dmsg 23.09.19

OrangeHead
If you already have radiant set (on crits) then PP head and shoulders above the rest, picking off not only the trash but the bosses in seconds. With him even basic weapon damage like can hardly.
Even the Defiler is not bad, but only due to his fashion, he loses the PP anyway.
But if the set crit + rings yet - all as said above. Better than the standard or hunter.

D
Ded MastDay 23.09.19

OrangeHead
Well, I several times restarted the world after the main boss of the Earth, to the entrance to the maze. Thus has collected almost all the rings that fall on the Ground, received two weapons from each boss, and a bunch of talent points. And gathered 10 of Simulacra. If restarted later, it's too long and dreary to replay. Above all to the Roma not to pump the gear above +5 or the enemies in the trail world will become stronger.

S
Stanislavich 23.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
Try assault, but have not tried the Spoiler? Weird. Try a Ravager, It gives turn by 3 bullets and gives you 2 shots per second (based on TTH), rate of fire hardly inferior to the assault rifle, but the damage is significantly superior and bafeda from the thunder amulet. Only modifier rather strange, gives the resurrection in case of death of the character, raises almost 100% and gives reduced damage taken for 10 seconds after the resurrection. That is to say, a modifier strictly to the situation (ideal would be sitting if the amulet of revenge worked...), but as a rapid-fire rifle shows itself much better strafing because of one-time damage, and also has multiple built-in sight (like a particle accelerator). One-time damage per turn is inferior to the eye of a Storm, but is superior to a Hunting rifle. 214 version has a built in 10% crit, I don't know. apnuli this rifle Crete, in 215 or not.

S
Stanislavich 23.09.19

OrangeHead
Magnum in a normal build much nicer Gun of the hunter, but in dungeons with a large amount of weak stuff, better is the gun with the dragon (from the earth) and the pistol with the wolf in the 4th world (stronger analogue rapid-fire gun). For efficiency, the Magnum is better than Roy and the Gun is better than shotgun. But its efficiency is well evident in these sets, as utilises, voids (up to version 215-Oh) bone. Under Seth killer guns - the gun of the hunter. also Hunter is the best option for Seth Hunter, but only in a world where few trifles in large quantity. either in conjunction with rapid-firing rifles in the dungeons.

S
Stanislavich 23.09.19

OrangeHead
Do not impact this time, you can write in a serious disadvantage in this game. Take for comparison the same MHV, who even considered fierce draculina. but at higher difficulties is pouring more strong items, as well as the Remnant replayability and has a choice of difficulty. the developers could be gash or increased drop chance on higher difficulties. or drop a unique. stronger versions of the items at higher difficulties. Because now the game solo on nightmare (passing the entire company. not a choice in adventure mode) almost equipment is no different from playing solo on normal difficulty, and enemies get a buff to 250% for HP and damage (215-Oh) and 300% in the 214-th version of the game.

D
Ded MastDay 23.09.19

Stanislavich
In the game, and so the higher the difficulty, the more drops of Trash and iron. And on account of the unique items that would have dropped only on nightmare, do not agree. Maybe I'm a masochist and don't want to pick bosses in 6 hours in a row, but I want to see all the weapons in the game.

S
Stanislavich 23.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
I passed on the nightmare land (the whole company on the nightmare. rather than run the adventure mode) as well as the most part of Roma. In terms of drop - changes wasn't. Even on normal difficulty I scrap and iron exported more, as almost all locations sachiel, and the Nightmare was in the moment trying to avoid a possible accumulation of opponents.

The increase in drop of scrap and iron is directly proportional to the pumping equipment there. the better pumped the gear, the more dramatica scrap and, accordingly, the more will dramatise more valuable and rare iron. The dependence approximately follows that the more resources you need to improve things - the more they will fall. For example, when equipped +14 (when 5-6 items at +14, but no 15\+7 unik) - most of the drop in iron - becomes galvanized, respectively. running one world. you can dropnode order 150 pieces of galvanized iron, but if the sharpening is at +12, the galvanized iron for the world dropnets 60-80 pieces. this will fall out of wrought iron and at times ordinary iron, while the sharpening of 14 ordinary iron can drop only from mobs (very rare), the forged - practically ceases to fall in the world (also only with mobs and rarely), but very rarely begins to fall tempered iron. When sharpening at +15 (+6 Unica) continues to fall steadily galvanized and begins to fall at times tempered, at the same time, ACE in the bunker begins to sell small portions tempered, galvanized and sells portions from 10 pieces, and almost constant change of product. starting with sharpening at +18\+9, most of the drop in the territories becomes tempered iron. and mobs drops or galvanized or tempered. Stops generally falling ordinary iron and very seldom forged. Thus, ACE may sell 50-60 units of conventional and forged, up to 15 pieces of tempered and up to 30 pieces of galvanized. But this works in the same system. when +18\+9 pumped more than 5 pieces of equipment.

S
Stanislavich 23.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
In terms of unique items - I was referring to another system.
For example. during the game you get the usual weapons, the same assault rifle. on the normal difficulty. Playing on nightmare you can get for example, the rare assault rifle. which is actual simple copy, but has for example, 5% more single damage, 5% more spacious shop and 5% higher rate of fire with reload speed. without pumping, the difference will be. With pumping, the difference will be minimal, but at least the subject. which is 5% better than the base. And with the loss of rare item. a chance on the nightmare rare loss legendary items, which will be 5% better rare. In the end we get the same attack, but where you shop is 10% more and a one-time 10% more damage, and of the critical conditional. not 10%. and 12%.

D
Ded MastDay 23.09.19

Stanislavich wrote:
The increase in drop of scrap and iron is directly proportional to the pumping equipment
Maybe so.
Stanislavich wrote:
In terms of unique items
Legendary is already a mechanic Nioh. Here is a slightly different game.