3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marioland 21.02.20 02:06 pm

Area 5.1 (SimCity 4)

Someone built? I do not understand where to look.
12 Comments
Sort by:
-
-RM- 21.02.20

where? and.. uh... think you need to accomplish the mission in the airplane, then all should be :)

-
-RM- 21.02.20

and trash some also have... some of them don't remember

PS! for misii on the airplane needs to be very small airport!

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 21.02.20

Not understand??? What is her mission? Did SimCity have a mission??

m
marioland 21.02.20

SimCity 4 - no, simcity4 Rush Hour - is. Good luck :)

-
-RM- 21.02.20

if BC4 is the area 5.1,...

сс4рх and сс4дэ all empty games... (just kidding! :) )
the mission is in сс4рх and сс4делюкс-Edirne. not only the mission, a lot more there :)

I

And in the mountains possible buildings to build? And then I stepped out, half in the mountains, and the city is a benchmark of development (for all my previous), and grow is nowhere...

m
marioland 21.02.20

In the mountains (high) build is possible, but problematic. While utilities, infrastructure and General appearance of built poor. I either walk around the mountains if they are high ranks only at the foot. If you are dealing with hills and hills, I suggest to build terraces, equating each of the terraces you can obtain a convenient platform for building. By the way, in this approach the appearance of the area becomes much more realistic and enjoyable, especially since a lot of mods and baht populeuse to do everything very, very well, real and beautiful...
PS Only your question is off topic, isn't it... ;)

I

Thank you, guy. =) And that is not the topic, a big sorry.

m
marioland 21.02.20

Pjaluysta :)

L
Leyden 21.02.20

And why is this zone necessary? Who it was built? I looked - then (when its built) you can fly a UFO and a fighter, and everything? What this plane and the more UFOs you can do in the city, I just can't get?! Who knows - explain, please!

d
dimiyan11 21.02.20

For fun... the area is 5.11 increases like income and beneficial for the industry, bad for Commerce. Mission: to Steal the secret formula (paravoz)+ Spray ashes zombie (maize)+Pure evil ice cream (ice cream man)
PS I have not opened, but I saw the instructions on these missions.

K
Kolya TV 21.02.20

need to complete 3 missions Dr. Wu. 1 zombie:a small runway and a cemetery to perform on the aircraft yellow. 2 to sell secret rocket formula(I'm not exactly written but very close):police station helicopter 1+, 2+ freight station, to carry on the train.3 ice cream primitive evil: 4+ schools in the city run on the ice cream truck (I opened area 51 many times.And with the help of the fighter it is possible to open the hydrogen-electric station)