3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pravdarub 21.02.20 02:07 pm

Please help with the Assembly pitch over 100,000 Tr

Lord, don't let the soap console to mislead foam. Direct on a way true.
Tell me your opinion about this conference. Do shit? Last time I collected the Orthodox pitch in 2010.
Intel Core i7-9700F OEM
Motherboard MSI Z390 MPG EDGE GAMING AC
Case NZXT H710i [CA-H710I-B1] black
Video card GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 Super OC WINDFORCE 3X [GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD]
CPU cooler be quiet! DARK ROCK 4 [BK021]
RAM Patriot Viper 4 [PV416G373C7K] 16 GB
1TB Hard drive Seagate 7200 BarraCuda [ST1000DM010]
250 GB M. 2 SSD drive Samsung 860 EVO [MZ-N6E250BW]
Power supply unit Chieftec Smart Series 750W Power [GPS-750C]
78 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 21.02.20

Pravdarub
Quite fit Assembly,memory, if only to put a 32,not 16...

A
Apti 21.02.20

Pravdarub
The similar configuration ( you can look in the profile )
Overall, not bad. But bear in mind that graphics card from Ventus's pretty loud, but it should be noted that the throttle no noise, but the noise from the air flow is quite noticeable.
My build, by the way, cost about 70K.
For 100k I would probably put super 2080.

P
Pravdarub 21.02.20

bazilews
Here, too, I think it is necessary to make it operative.
Thanks for the help.
Artie
I'm afraid 2080 will not pull(((
Long saved on the computer. A very long time. The terpezh anymore)

P
Pravdarub 21.02.20

Artie
And play FHD or 4K?

A
Apti 21.02.20

Pravdarub
FHD, but if we talk about the game with the rays, then the 2070's this is a small reserve for the future

Operatives 32GB you no benefits, if we are not talking about a production application. Therefore, the outcome of the budget. It can always be added in the future

M
MunchkiN 616 21.02.20

Pitch over 100000 thousand rubles? peck-peck
I would if collected would roll to the side Rosen 3rd generation from 8-16 flows better and the top of the normal Mat Board under it. in my opinion pitch every Intel except 9990 there is a few already so stupid buying for your money. and if you need something plus or minus that can kurosen 2700 which will cost very cheaper
from the SSD drive will be abandoned in favor of one or two child friendly schools. because of SSD only for the Royal pitch and then level a little not that
the video card is not very konechno but how would the other in 100tr probably will not fit and at the junction of console generations has special meaning in her strain
memory current if such calculations if there are 2 modules and then shove it up to 32 GB
so for 100 colorable so-so pitch with a taste myltsa 72% small

P
Pravdarub 21.02.20

MunchkiN 616
Thank you. Very top do not want to take because there is not a bad 4K TV from Sony and the PS4.
Plus PS5 will do. But the computer Grady need. My 2010 is already old though, and such a strong technological leap in 2007 was not long ago.

A
Apti 21.02.20

MunchkiN 616
Well, you gave nonsense )))
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
because SSD only for Royal peck
What you're issued at all ?))) Now not one PC even 20K is not without MICS. And PC for 100k will not fit on your SSD ? )))

If we talk about the choice between AMD and Intel, then it is necessary to proceed from the task. Games Intel out of the competition. YouTube is full of comparisons where you can clearly see the advantage of the stones from Intel before AMD.

P
Pravdarub 21.02.20

Artie
If we talk about the choice between AMD and Intel, then it is necessary to proceed from the task.
I for games. Another question about thermal paste. Before I started all this to understand I thought that one thermal paste sold in a tube and can be put on any percent. However, there is still different options at different prices. I would like to know which is better.

A
Apti 21.02.20

Pravdarub
One of the most popular and proven paste is Arctic MX-4 mx-2
You can at least Gd 900 generally does not matter in General.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.02.20

Artie
from the point of view of Igor SSD still gives a little. only accelerates torrent diseny peck-peck-peck and the download games, download Windows for 5 seconds to Yes, the swap file faster
on the other hand how would the small SSD to put him on the game and overall secrets fast updates of Windows and other files. also so far there is no game like this massiveness to ordinary SHDD mechanic 7200об min choked on a game without having it failing to load and fps.
a Royal peck Souvanna capacious SSD completely shown when there will be all the top to all the silk pitch of the finger all alitalo

P
Pravdarub 21.02.20

Artie
Yeah that's. Arctic MX-4 will do.

A
Apti 21.02.20

MunchkiN 616
And nobody says that SSD must be used for the game. It is enough that the OS loaded in about 10-15 seconds.
I just have limited budget, yet costs only 1 SSD m2 512GB.
Divided it: 200 GB to the system and the program, the rest for games and other stuff. Not a lot, but as a temporary option enough.
But then the person still is hard

A
AnPei 21.02.20

Pravdarub
At ventus fans in easy spinning and can't fix it under load noisy due to the air flows , in 2020, better graphics cards with more advanced cooling .The memory frequency is better for 3600 MHz. for a new PC chips samsung .

P
Pravdarub 21.02.20

AnPei
Hmm. Quite a noisy video card? I do mostly in headphones sitting. But once such muddied I'll try to find an alternative.

A
Apti 21.02.20

Pravdarub
In simple it does not hear, and the load is really noisy.
I'd looked at something 3 fan. The same Windforce did not seem much more expensive, but better and for cooling and noise

P
Pravdarub 21.02.20

AnPei
And if such a RAM?
Patriot Viper 4 Steel [PVS416G373C7K] 16 GB

b
bazilews 21.02.20

Pravdarub
You can still pay attention to the Thermal Grizzly Aeronaut.

P
Pravdarub 21.02.20

bazilews
OK. SPS.

P
Pravdarub 21.02.20

Artie
Totes with three coolers GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 Super OC WINDFORCE 3X [GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD]
Take it. Thank you.