3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
boxitem 21.02.20 02:09 pm

Jokes invented recently.

Here, in short, a few jokes to the game theme.

1) there Is a guy around town. Already the night is dark. Well, come to him two Golmud. One asks Hey there th. schA, in short, hiccup will. Well, this guy's finding out what's what and says: BAGUVIX .

2) Plays the boy in airplanes on the computer, put play - he wings of paper cut out and... flew like this.

3) After the tank battle the Manager Victor is always going to the RAM.

Here's a joke for life

1) Play the men in the water pistol. Play rough - a lot of hours, but the winners yet. Tired, but to continue you need not yet who will win. And one - Fedor - take and pee in your. Continue to play: play-play... Finally the winners are announced - the man - Fedor - last, and he laughs: I am the last, and lost you

Jokes are appreciated my friends - were laughing like horses. Decided to share with you, chose the best from the collection of his imagination. If laughing who will die - I am not responsible =) and remember.
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Posledovatel 21.02.20

you have friends autistic sho Le?

b
bazilews 21.02.20

Very funny jokes,direct the whole website collapsed from laughing...
The jokes to tell me,in the best case for the moron will take...

P
Posledovatel 21.02.20

Yes, right now, who tells jokes all in 2020m that!?

P
Pilat. 21.02.20

In China, the phrase I sneezed on you is equivalent to attempted murder.

z
zdrastE 21.02.20

boxitem wrote:
Jokes are appreciated my friends - were laughing like horses.
not dead though?
Spoilered bitches...

f
faniswest 21.02.20

sin to laugh at those who do not know how to Express their thoughts, should be ashamed of those who ridicule the author of the Nude and the author of course, not understand why I created a topic, useless and terrible, with a bad sense of humor

z
zdrastE 21.02.20

faniswest wrote:
sin to laugh at those who do not know how to Express their thoughts, should be ashamed of those who makes fun of the author...
realy? Andrian?...