3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StormCansers 23.09.19 11:33 am

Yen, Triss, Keira - love line (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Spoler chtoli :)
I have spielerprofil somewhere on the forum that if you chase two women in the end Geralt will have one. This game has an assignment from Ian where we had to find Gina, he has done what is necessary, but for the ones I made so Geralt from Yen stays together love carrot and all. Then went on to the point where you have to gather friends to battle. Went first to the Queyras has performed her quests and in the end she wanted the love to which I replied (once the funny dialogue happened) I Have someone else :D well, in the end, I then sent her to kaer Morhen. Next my step was to go to Triss, performed her tasks where you have to help her with the removal of the witches, came to the fountain where Geralt caught her and had a choice to kiss her or not (and then I remembered that if you chase two will remain at the end of one) and told her that we have important work to which she is clearly on the person offended (by the way cool to have developed that everything is clear on the face) and the test scene at a port where there was a choice to tell her to stay or to leave, I chose to be away because he knew that if she stayed then there will be a next love carrot (and Geralt then married to Ian :D)
So the question is: If I talked Triss from leaving and she joined the battle, as I understand that at the end Geralt would be left alone? because Yen and Triss obviously irritate each other, even though they are friends (the scene with the discarded Yennifer bed)
70 Comments
Sort by:
L
Limp_Pq 23.09.19

There is a neutral phrase with Triss near the ship, not a Declaration of love, just a request to stay. But I confessed and Yen and Triss in the end, there was one, Yes. They will teach Geralt then, but that's another story

L
LaserDeath 23.09.19

What if I already planted Kaire now I can't get Yen or Triss? We must continue kairu spire?

S
StormCansers 23.09.19

In General, right now, under the new passed, chose Stay with me then comes the dialogue again and choose (at the time)
1. I love you
2. Let's try this again
3. Go. I will miss you
3 times passed over chose 1 2 and 3 options and it still floats. Hike all decides a kiss by the Fountain :D

|
|Nekto| 23.09.19

LaserDeath
normally all put done, she's not included in the plans of the Witcher, the main thing is to make a choice between Triss and Yen

G
GAZIK GAZIKOVICH 23.09.19

|Nekto|
The truth says the other.

b
bravointheua 23.09.19

StormCansers
Yes, it is.

k
killerBD1 23.09.19

well, if you take a book and consider the first two games then the choice is only between Yen and Triss, the triangle between them, and the rest that are in between do not count, there is not love but carnal pleasures

v
vitalik7903 23.09.19

But if she will not float in Kovir where to find it then

C
Ca1denc 23.09.19

StormCansers
It is)) I chose First kiss by the fountain, and then to the ship ''2. Let's try this again'' she still swims, but Pat, in a minute the ship teleports Geralt...

v
vscorpion 23.09.19

because you have all right to do. I stayed with three of a kind, Tsira became vedmochka and Ian Hz wanders the North

V
Volk-Naemnik 23.09.19

People pojasnila, there is such variant: to Triss did not swim away, and Geralt stayed with Ian? (PS: in the second part entrusted to her rescue, Summer).

s
strelok94 23.09.19

So is it possible to fuck all? Or only select?

M
Maks Martynov 23.09.19

The Wolf Mercenary
It seems impossible. If you don't kiss Triss at the masquerade ball, she swims, despite the fact that whatever you pick on the dock. And if it will not abandon the Yen after the events of gin, by the end of the game alone.=)
strelok94
Between Triss and Yen will have to choose, and by the end of the game will teach you and will remain one.=)

R
RouslanKo 23.09.19

Max Martynov
That eats it turns out, if I kissed Triss, I can't abandon it and choose Ian, that would stay with her?

s
strelok94 23.09.19

Max Martynov
the 4 girls are. if that, then nothing will?

M
Maks Martynov 23.09.19

strelok94
I had a relationship with Keir, but it had no effect on subsequent events. And even more so after the battle in the kaer Morhen, she left to travel with Lambert. So I think that all girls do not affect the love story where we have to choose between Triss and Yen. But may affect the final game, you need to clarify further.=)
RouslanKo
In General, if you chose the actions with Triss and 3. 1-to Kiss her at the masquerade 2-to Help save the mages 3-Tell her you love her on the dock. If these events made it remains and begins a love story with Triss. If after that you tell Ian that I love her to the end of the game they both throw you on the quest tango Threesome.

R
RouslanKo 23.09.19

Max Martynov
That is, if I'm with Triss for example will only perform two actions and tell her then you love her, then I can stay with Ian? :)

M
Maks Martynov 23.09.19

RouslanKo
If at least one action will fail (kiss or using the mages), then Triss on the dock is not refundable and accordingly then just saying I love you and Ian to stay with her.

R
RouslanKo 23.09.19

Max Martynov
Thank you, and I really got upset and was thinking to roll back and replay everything :)

M
Maks Martynov 23.09.19

RouslanKo
On the dock will have a choice either tell her you love her, or tell her you will try again it remains, in either case, if it takes 2 actions to help the mages and kiss at the masquerade. On account of option Go I'm gonna miss you I can not say I have not tried.=)