3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bankrott0 21.02.20 02:11 pm

Elite crossbows (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This topic would like to dedicate crossbows : what is the elite crossbows in the game ? Who is that... I'm personally cool only a drawing was found of a Bear and a Cat (both LVL 29)
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
KamikazE 21.02.20

The concept of Cool crossbow and even the elite in the Witcher 3 it's nonsense.Just the thing which you can shoot down,burn and swim more or less calm. If you think that there is a crossbow which makes headshots griffins you're looking for. In NG+ these things do not even bother LVL-up to do :) And better than what you found in the article anything like no.

b
bankrott0 21.02.20

no, I do them on the game do not use except to knock down some harpy to the ground to finish or underwater headshots to make Topcu) ... just wondering what else there is, that's all... I say collector )

D
Ded MastDay 21.02.20

bankrott0
Well, that's still to be found, don't know about elite, but a relic

R
RGC 21.02.20

ZorbaBudda
his quest to give

b
bankrott0 21.02.20

and crossbows all schools have vegematic or just the bear and cat?

D
Ded MastDay 21.02.20

Scopolamine
I do not remember where it took
bankrott0
I just cat and bear found

T
Thoothless 21.02.20

Download Ranget combat redone (something like that) from the nexus, improves the crossbows

P
Psihodolb 21.02.20

and crossbows all schools have vegematic or just the bear and cat?

Only bear and cat...

With the DLC there are still elven, and nilfgaardskogo Skalicky crossbows... And, actually, all this... the Rest is the usual garbage, tied to the level... (=

p
predator999 21.02.20

Crossbows flying when you're under water or on a boat floating with 2 hits kill any sirens, but from the ground a useless thing flying to the ground to knock him down. But still possible 2 mode sign Igny to shoot at flying I think that personal defense.

h
hoursdragon 21.02.20

God knows, I have a crossbow school cat with the most maximum damage of 50 and more I have not found.

A
Aleks84 21.02.20

The best crossbow I've ever met in the game is the crossbow of set Cat.

E
Esthetix 21.02.20

Алекс84
He is the best ARB in the game, plus there is a small chance for the establishment to article bustanut damage by +1 , but it is very small of 20 created only 1 got up.

B
Blackwolf365 21.02.20

By the way mutated, you can get a thousand damage on the crossbows