3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
latti 23.09.19 11:34 am

How to buy rare cars at auction (Forza Horizon 4)

Is there any guide? maybe the script which is or extra soft.... to buy for example 599 E impossible, even if it appears on the auction buy it about 3-5 seconds (it is impossible by means of the game to update the search auction faster 10-15 seconds). Write who knows how to buy
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
ApaticoDesu 23.09.19

Today I bought at auction 3 times 599 e for 270к

a
anuunahh 12.11.20

KlaViaTuR
Thank you for the guide! Very useful despite some flaws and here faced a problem for the 14th season I put a date suitable and everything as usual, but after the loading season opens the current 15th and not the 14th and get the wheelbarrows does not come out. Can you tell me how to get around this misunderstanding?

K
KlaViaTuR 12.11.20

anuunahh
Start the game, went the screensaver - immediately turn off and turn off the Internet! and get back into the game quickly. In the welcome menu will pop out the error (do not remember what), click app. continue, and the game will download what you need. The current season will be loaded and immediately give wheelbarrows.

i
insel260 12.11.20

KlaViaTuR
And so can any season be downloaded?

K
KlaViaTuR 12.11.20

Here's a step-by-step video

K
KlaViaTuR 12.11.20

insel260
Yes

a
anuunahh 12.11.20

KlaViaTuR
That's what I'm doing, but it's not the first season. The current winter season (15 seasons) from the summer 14th for example is not counted the same online qualification, which gives to get cars. It seems that you need to pick up a good date. All the past since the 7th problems have not caused absolutely.

a
anuunahh 12.11.20

KlaViaTuR
In general, as I meant, helped to bust the date. The summer and spring season were not suitable for unknown reasons. I don't remember the winter exact date. I also note that if after all the shenanigans there were problems with the game on the Internet (rank and free riding) or the synchronization of saves does not pass do not rush to sound the alarm. Grab a comp or brush the buffer, but I advise you to make a regular rebut and immediately connect to the game online (without starting offline).

a
anuunahh 12.11.20

I also note that you can achieve places and 80% but there need frauds with the date during the game and internet connection during the passage of the missed season. This will definitely cause problems with saving synchronization and it is better to do at the end of the current season (to maintain progress in it) on the same forzatones. If I decide to finish this method completely, you will have to record a video.

C
Chingizhan Kayratuly 12.11.20

anuunahh
Is that way at the moment? I would like to get a Ferrari and some other cars. And so how to watch the seasons and what cars at that time handed out?

p
pantogamr34 22.02.21

Genghis Khan Kairatuly
yes works

R
Revolucioner_2017 13.06.21

And my season reward is not counted, progress does not reach the desired mark and is constantly jumping. Only races are completed, and radars and jumps are not counted. Moreover, rewards are given for them, but in the list of tasks they do not turn yellow and it is written not completed. Something's broken, you can see ... I manage to get cars only for races. Whoever faced such a problem?

R
Revolucioner_2017 20.06.21

But in the spring of the 21st episode, 50% of the season turned out. Apparently at some point in the game something changed and it does not work on the old series ...