3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SolarGinger 21.02.20 06:43 pm

Farm experience (Overwatch)

With the possibility to create a private lobby, there was a bunch of custom games that promise a quick experiences during 0.5 hour/1 hour/other time spent in the game. Even in the AFC. Tried one match, no experience I got, just started the next game. What's the point then? How in these games to farm experience?

PS moralfag, the question is not for you
11 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnrealGame 21.02.20

SolarGinger
The meaning is: if there is no time to play but want containers. As I understand you come and you stand to spawn every half hour choosing Persian. Why you didn't get exp I XS may charge happens at the end of the match. However this is 1 container for more than an hour, I would have scored it.

S
SolarGinger 21.02.20

UnrealGame
That's the thing, there is not a match, and warm-up. And it turns out that the game is infinite. And even when your over half an hour, no calculation of the experience occurs. So I'm confused :/

S
SolarGinger 21.02.20

All, the answer is found)
Casket just opened: it turned out that some of these games - trivial trolling. Samanoske the name, in fact no experience.

a
ayyrasmus 21.02.20

SolarGinger
no cheating/trolling is not here, for a 30-minute workout you really get 6K experience (7K if you're in the group)

K
KroRex 21.02.20

SolarGinger
I'm generally not moralfag, but why farm the experience? I understand if things have any bonus features, then the meaning was (but then the game itself could send three letters), and so, to suffer for the sake of the garbage container with one blue thing - it is himself. But this is IMHO.

a
ayyrasmus 21.02.20

KroRex
after adding the browser matches the players have the opportunity to create a public game, people create such a game, which they need, and the lists of modes choose the workout - it goes 30 minutes to complete after which the player really gets 6K experience
YouTube already piled guides at the farm level, which says just the same about these games

KroRex
suffer garbage for a container with one blue thing - it is currently
so, by the way, I of the latest case dropped 2 legendary skins

K
KroRex 21.02.20

th3Rasmus
so, by the way, I of the latest case dropped 2 legendary skins
One case out of 1000. Spent half an hour this probability is not worth it

a
ayyrasmus 21.02.20

KroRex
for me it is the best way of earning experience (compared to normal quick play or match-making)

S
SolarGinger 21.02.20

th3Rasmus
Not always. Seriously. Today a couple of times, especially watching the level of experience before and after. In some matches in the end got nothing.

a
ayyrasmus 21.02.20

SolarGinger
strange when you see out fully 30 minute workout experience get always
so either you went the wrong way, or this feature fixed

UPD: for AFK farm now banning servers with it, too, is gone

W
Winzel 21.02.20

Well that introduced a limit experience in their game