3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 21.02.20 06:43 pm

Twinkling titanite and titanite chip (Dark Souls 3)

Hi all. where to get more?
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 21.02.20

If the Servant to bring the Ashes of Stalker dragons will sell infinitely

a
alex1gr 21.02.20

NightHawkreal
and the locations where to find? I of course found, are now at the dancers. I'd like a sword to pump) you need either a chip or a piece or twinkling

N
NightHawkreal 21.02.20

alex1gr
1 Shimmering you can have Crow on the rainbow stone to barter, and later locations it will be a lot.

a
alex1gr 21.02.20

NightHawkreal
the crow has exchanged have yet)

N
NightHawkreal 21.02.20

In the Deep temple in lizards there really is.

D
Di1etant 21.02.20

alex1gr
And you at what stage of the game? Where I went, what the boss was killed? I don't understand where you recommend to get titanite

T
TimGalimov 21.02.20

chip titanite
Garden Devoured by the king. 3 PCs.
Abandoned graves. 2 pieces near the place where the patrolling keepers of the graves.
Castle Latrice. 9 PCs.
The Peak Of The Ancient Dragons. 6 PCs.
3 pieces near the first bonfire, near the main entrance.
1 thing beside smilodon, catching fire.
2 pieces next to a large smilodon with an axe on top of the buildings located above the main gate.
Great archive. 11 PCs.
You can get in the exchange the black fire bombs from the Chick.
Sells a servant at the Church of 13,000 souls in unlimited quantities, after the transfer of the ashes of Stalker dragons.

twinkling titanite
Give the Chick over the rainbow stone and a Large leather shield of each exchange on 1 PC.
Sells Seacres 3 PCs 12,000 shower after returning from the second trip (in Iritel Cold valley).
Sells a servant of the Church at 15,000 souls in unlimited quantities after the transfer of the ashes of Stalker dragons.
Pic of Ancient Dragon: from the second fire on the second floor balcony where you can jump on a Wyvern, then the stairs and again to the end, 2 PCs.; in a chest on the way to Haveli, guarded by stone lizard, 3 PCs.
Castle Latrice: in the room with the winged knight, 1 EA.; under a bridge near a fire Dragon barracks (if you look from the entrance to the bridge, to the left, where one of the Rotten), 2 pieces; in the basement with a knight-Legionnaire from Iritira, in chests, 3 PCs.
Great archive: after three winged knights to descend in the cage to jump on the wooden beams, they should do it on a stone, where you shelled People-larva, and then take the stairs to the balcony with two chests, one of them is 3 pieces.
The scrap heap is on the corpse on the ledge, which collapses together with you and also on the body near the place of landing, for 1 item from the corpse; about the fire Ruins of the Earthen Peak ー, you can see the corpse on the root right in front of the fire. If slightly around to the left, you will see the lift to the corpse at the root, 1 PC.

T
TimGalimov 21.02.20

read more I advise you to look here https://darksouls.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%8F:%D0%A2%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%82_(Dark_Souls_III) it is very useful

a
alex1gr 21.02.20

thank you to everyone!

a
alex1gr 21.02.20

Now you need a piece of titanite) are about Latrice and loriana

a
alex1gr 21.02.20

Guys thank you all for the help. the game took place)