3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexandr Scaletta 21.02.20 06:46 pm

Programming

After 2 years I'm going to enter the faculty of information security (or whatever it is called). What I need to do to Learn where and from what sources. I mean: what programming do I need to know mostly C++ and java
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBR1 21.02.20

Did Google not help?

If does not help, then consult with your teacher in Informatics, he might know.

A
Alexandr Scaletta 21.02.20

What I read in google? First he threw me links to a tutorial on Pure Basic. Well, I'm a bit to learn, but it is not the primary language. As well, there was written that just stupidly straight ahead rush to learn C++ don't need a type, because of this they programming was beginning to seem uber-difficult thing and they threw. I also read that to become a good programmer, have 10 years and know half a dozen programming languages and understand their pros and cons, to write programs yourself and alter created to deal with those who are already in programming well versed. Not really a lot of the conclusions I made, but I know that here I can find any human programmer, say so, and not one.

Teacher. Yes, good idea, just somehow not thinking about this option..

P. S. I was wondering the opinion of people who may be peers, who can other things done, not those who just wrote it on the Internet for all

C
Cheat_TiNikA 21.02.20

Learn to be a programmer, the course fundamentals of c++ are gone, now visual basic. The programmer must be a special mindset, logical-mathematical, if you have such a talent, then learning will be very difficult, mainly in the group is such that 2-3 students decide for everyone. Personally I have no problem with that, he was testing the material covered at home, we recommend you to download the programming environment and write all kinds of programs, and material from books on the basics of algoritmically and programming if you are interested in, then you learn faster.
The basic task is to chart solutions and interface, and if it doesn't work or the wrong spelling - it is better to ask the teacher.

A
Alexandr Scaletta 21.02.20

Cheat_TiNikA
Yes, I told the teacher that I have logical-mathematical intelligence. And Yes, I'm interested. Thanks for the advice.

r
rizado 21.02.20

the just as for me to learn web design, it is possible to earn good money
and you can be taught anywhere, for example in such online schools http://maximsoldatkin.com/

F
Fomka80 21.02.20

Given the fact that this is my first acquaintance with the software Tableau, the amount of information to be learning and understanding is huge. A couple courses were able to move from complete beginner to a level slightly above average. A lot of practice, interesting problems, understand the solutions.

B
BigInteger 21.02.20

Cheat_TiNikA
About the mindset I agree. About the math there. If a person is trained for a powerful language like c++, Yes. Because it is the system language. If you study for the application programmer, just the mindset)