3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User1296345 23.09.19 11:34 am

The Witcher 3. Hattori comes to the pier. What to do?! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Once I passed, the other quest, and Hattori stopped me, but I said I won't be able to go on a mission with him, as I was doing another job. Now Hattori just gone, I tried to meditate until 12 at night, to 7 PM, it simply is not present. What to do?
=======
Quest Swords and dumplings
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
Teranaft234 23.09.19

Kusmayev
Can any other quest active, from the story ?

T
Teranaft234 23.09.19

Kusmayev
And he's not home ? Suddenly came off and everything started again...

W
Widukind 23.09.19

Kusmayev
To go to his shop and there to start a dialogue or is it rather the time timing. Most likely the case in daily time

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 23.09.19

time. agreed beyond the sunset, then at sunset, at other times it will not be there. will have to pomeditirovat and run. the exact time can not remember. there plug an hour or 2

R
RikoChiko 23.09.19

They are probably the Ikko-Ikki was killed.

A
Artur27507 23.09.19

In extreme cases, zastawny it through the console

f
frost2709 23.09.19

Kusmayev I had that shit the next day started playing and he stood. I think a restart will help.

R
Ruslan45 23.09.19

Not seen this before. Well then you need to complete all other quests before I tackle the topic with him.
I guess unfinished is associated with the quest to Reach the Skellige.

R
RapMan1986 23.09.19

Old bug, solved downloading near the meeting place at night. Not always helps, it is necessary to try several times

U
UnholyChaplain 23.09.19

just enjoy yourself and do your business early
get there around 8-9 PM

l
lehaismagilov 23.09.19

in game time
need the night to come

D
Denis Prischepov 23.09.19

I think in 2019 is not too late to write about it, loved vasemaca still play.
This happens if a couple of times to pass Hattori for other jobs.
It is necessary to come to his home where he says that Geralt was framed, and set a new meeting also in the evening.

M
Mark Yan 23.09.19

Denis Prischepov
He was out, but he appeared at the appointed place after I went to his house. Although, I think it has nothing to do. But due to the fact that this quest has bagnola, I found another mini-quest to save a friend Triss from the fire. And Yes, I would play the Witcher, and for the first time.

D
Dmitry Mirko 20.01.23

this quest is still bugged))) 2023. 4.00 game version)

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Dmitry Mirko
Recently completed this quest on 1.32 without any bugs

D
Dmitry Mirko 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
wow. and why did you write this?) I also passed this quest 5 years ago without a bug)