3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gans194 21.02.20 06:48 pm

MAZ started production of brand new truck (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

The prototype truck MAZ-5440M9 first introduced in the summer of 2014 on the 70th anniversary of the plant. Then the machine was tested on the ranges of the Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Russia and Belarus. And yet — visited exhibitions for members of the plant could collect opinions and to explore the preferences of potential consumers. After that, the design of the truck was modified and updated cabin. As assures a press-service of the automobile, "modern MAZ by its parameters corresponds to the leading European tractor manufacturers."
Tractor unit 4x2 can take the road train with a total mass up to 44 tons. The car itself weighs 8,25 tons. MAZ-5440M9 equipped with 475-horsepower Mercedes-Benz engine environmental class Euro 6 and robotized gearbox from the same manufacturer. Two fuel tanks, aluminium can accommodate a total of 1100 liters of fuel.
With regard to the cab: the truck "only for Europe" will differ, first and foremost, the design on the frame of the old cabin hung new body panels, drastically change the appearance.
The truck received a complete new interior. Which is significantly different from the prototype: here improved insulation, a new instrument panel, shelves and a couple Luggage compartment of 200 liters each. Inside includes a refrigerator and two large beds. The basic set includes multiplex control system (with electronic dashboard and an integrated onboard computer), climate control, cruise control and multimedia system.
The car also has electronic brake system, stability system, Central locking and electric Windows. After pobegovyh test cars will be commercially complete GPS control system lane, emergency braking if an obstacle is detected.
The start of serial production of MAZ called a landmark event. The first truck of Euro-6 has gained Baranovichi, specifically JSC "Bus fleet", which is engaged in international transport. "The truck we are very pleased with European design, high quality and enhanced noise reduction. Now besides that the car went quickly and did not break — it is important that the driver be comfortable", — explained the expert on the organization of freight transport company Dmitry grits.

9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asvik-Anubis 21.02.20

Like climate and all things and everything rests on the screws)))

V
Van2971 21.02.20

Same story as with KAMAZ 5490,I don't even like to take a Mercedes Actros and prilepite something like the Chinese are copying famous luxury brands.And where there is a KAMAZ? Only one label,there are still so many technical issues and not only.Here 2 screenshot again the same wheel as the Actros and pseudocumene the same wheel.

L
Luka_gg 21.02.20

What can I say, KAMAZ, and MAZ get more European components, and the price tag is suitable, well, actually only one conclusion: better than the original simply do not and will not, and these fakes as no interest and no idea how to come out with design errors, deficiencies and trailer parts and go. Nothing has changed really.
In the past MAZ stood a buggy with electronics that were collected by the students and internal / external Assembly, as from under the axe. So far the flights I remember and kidneys ache, my hands remember all of these childish rough and large aggregations. Kidney repulsed, and I pulled back notably. And then Europe, no thanks, he price tag will come out and unreliable as soon as said, unique original is better.
Ride on the scrap themselves. The best was, is and will be in the world ranking of American trucks, the most reliable, comfortable and beautiful. Anything would not change, and the forgery will not be forced to change your mind.
And over again, the panel is seen with an axe embedded of logs.

Van2971
Yes, it's not even that the location, collect normally learned, that's the problem. Dealer the same disgusting work. Got one KAMAZ, the truck already went through the motor, imperfections eliminated, changed the generator, and the burst header. The dealer said it even in the rain you can't drive (here, here and burst). Jokers, a pancake.
The Chinese are better, more reliable, more go. The Chinese are the best technique make, learned.
Cursed earth, as a joke with the Germans and Mercedes. What they do is fret and that's it. I have personally seen, Toyota assembled in Russia is JUNK, rolls, and Japanese a good run, have written to Toyota Japanese Assembly.

L
Lidiya Ch 21.02.20

Mirrors from Iveco, the wheel from the Actros, the muzzle of the Constellation.Hodgepodge.

M
MgZ 21.02.20

Van2971
VOVAN WOLF
Yes you can say that KAMAZ-5490 is not a copy.... This is the Mercedes because the owner of KAMAZ now has the Mercedes. No fucking one figure with horns on the gate to fight continue

A
Aleksandr Dushkin 21.02.20

MgZ
So why damn not a Mercedes it goes?

A
Aleksandr Dushkin 21.02.20

As Yes went of MAZ . The feeling that something is missing.

M
MgZ 21.02.20

Alexander Dushkin
because to pay, as in Germany we do not want)))

P
Podonok 71rus 21.02.20

Tired to lick his mana, will play volveshnik