3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shepil 21.02.20 06:48 pm

is it possible to change the id(nickname) in the EA account? (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2)

is it possible to change the id(nickname) in the EA account?very Nada !and then I wrote just id numbers and I want the name !the game is registered to this account!
9 Comments
Sort by:
U
UkraineJoker 21.02.20

Maybe if you are persistent like me!

U
UkraineJoker 21.02.20

Response
Hello

Thank you for participating in our Chat program.

You will find a transcript of our chat session attached below, and should also receive a follow up survey via e-mail. While participation in the survey is not required, we would appreciate your input and participation as we strive to improve the services we provide you.

If your question was not answered to your satisfaction, please contact us once again.

Additionally, you may update your question by visiting our support site located at help.ea.com. Upon login, you may locate the associated incident by clicking the “My Questions” link found to the left.

Sincerely,
EA Custmer Support
Discussion Thread
Chat Transcript 12/26/2010 04:43 AM
Hi, my name is Garter. How may I help you?
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Hi, my name is Roman
Garter: Hi Roman
Garter: Please let me know your issue.
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxx: Change my pseudonym in the EA Download Manager on which was before Kichkas, remove this bad nickname jkjhjhjkn from my account EA Download Manager!My email rastaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Garter: Ok
Garter: So what exactly do you want
Garter: I mean what name do you want.
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxxxx: It happens after your agent has asked to make to me the status of the veteran in Bad Company 2
Garter: And what was it before
Garter: ?
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxxxx: Before was (ID) Kichkas
Garter: Just allow me some moments, let me check it
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Has received the status of the veteran and in addition bad EA (ID) jkjhjhjkn ,return my former EA (ID) Kichkas
Garter: Is it your Email Address ?
Garter: vadim@xxxxxxxxx
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxx: rastaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Garter: vadim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ?
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: No rastaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Garter: Because as you are telling your EA ID Kichkas is under [email protected]
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Can't be such, before the was EA (ID) Kichkas, now became EA (ID) jkjhjhjkn
Garter: One sec
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Look in my profile there at one nickname Kichkas
Garter: Please try to log out and log in again
Garter: You there ?
Garter: Please respond if we are connected to this session.
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Tell you have corrected that I then again here wasn't connected 30 minutes?
Garter: Are you able to see Kichkas now ?
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: No,bad jkjhjhjkn
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Has checked up has entered and there was a same bad nickname, now will make a screenshot
Garter: Please tell me your date of birth
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: 12/02/1982
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: 28 years to me!
Garter: Belated Happy Birthday
Garter: But I think I have to escalate this issue to our senior support team . They will contact as soon as possible.
Garter: Will that be fine with you ?
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: I Russian and me am heavy to write there I communicate with the help of a transfer, in to support don't answer, probably badly understand me
Garter: You may contact your local EA area support team
Garter: One sec
Garter: Visit this link support.ea.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/117/kw/language
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Remove bad nickname EA (ID) jkjhjhjkn, return old (ID) Kichkas
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: That's all about what I ask!
Garter: I am sorry but it could not be possible, because Kichkas is associated with some other EA account.
Garter: And I can not link it with your account.
Garter: Should I escalate your issue. so that our seniors will look into the issue deeply and will reply you back soon
Garter: ?
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxx: I solve this question 2 weeks and I can not solve, but on the Internet the person has laid out your broad gull of conversation to it at once have replaced, there and then the whole problem
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxx: Response (Nathan M.) 10/13/2010 03:28 PM Hello , Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts. I do apologize for the issues you have been experiencing with FIFA 11. As a gamer myself, I can understand how frustrating not being able to play your game as you wish can be. I have been assigned to your issue, and would be happy to assist you in this matter. I have removed your ID from your EA account. The next time you sign into www.ea.com it will prompt you that you do not have one. At that point in time you may adapt it to what you wish. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know. Best Regards, Nathan M. Electronic Arts Custmer Support. (650)628-1001
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxx: Here have replaced, and to me can't?
Garter: tell me any other EA ID you wish to have
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxx: Rasta,Kichkas,Rastaman
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxx: Any of these three
Garter: that these Other three. Because all of these 3 have already been taken
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxx: Let minute think what to take
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxx: Rastamanхх?
Garter: It was also taken
Garter: But now I updated it to Rastamanхх
Garter: Will it be fine with you
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxx: Ok
Garter: Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxx: Huge thanks to you one who has helped me for these 2 weeks!
Garter: *smiles*
Garter: Your welcome !!
Garter: I would greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey which you will receive in your email within next 24 hours, and mention if I was of any help to you. *smiles*
rastaman@xxxxxxxxxx: Well, I will mention, thanks
'' disconnected ('Concluded by End-user').

---------------------

Buy Games Direct, Exclusively from THE EA STORE™

Here is the live chat support EA support.ea.com/app/chat/livechat_landing
Well, the interpreter I used this www.translate.ru/Default.aspx/Text

However it took me 4 hours of time,but at least fixed this useless nick jkjhjhjkn))))))))))))Long dancing bear fruit)))))Those nicknames which I offered him to do said busy then I set 2 figures that I like,he said like this too,but here's a free,I agreed and now all the nick that I want to see in EA Download Manager!!!

support.ea.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/117/kw/language I had to explain to him that I'm Russian and I apparently misunderstood that I was there to write useless,though I there also wrote,but there came the answer that it is impossible to change EA (ID)!

Response (Nathan M.) 10/13/2010 03:28 PM Hello , Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts. I do apologize for the issues you have been experiencing with FIFA 11. As a gamer myself, I can understand how frustrating not being able to play your game as you wish can be. I have been assigned to your issue, and would be happy to assist you in this matter. I have removed your ID from your EA account. The next time you sign into www.ea.com it will prompt you that you do not have one. At that point in time you may adapt it to what you wish. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know. Best Regards, Nathan M. Electronic Arts Custmer Support. (650)628-1001 then as I gave him an example that the change of nicknames already was,he finally understood that I will not leave and sees that I sent to him the facts that the cases the changes of nicknames in the EA (ID) was already,he helped me!So try who are not satisfied with your EA nickname (ID) and you will turn up a good agent)))))

P
PreDatoR_Rex 21.02.20

Cool EA hacked on cars now you can get them easily and quickly by using this app 6 exclusive car d e p o s i t f i l e s.com/ru/files/8un41ttnp?redirect

E
ExegoL 21.02.20

Tough guy=) Robit now all ditch in the income statement *

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 21.02.20

PreDatoR_Rex, Yes. We're on our way, see? As much the heels sparkle!

I have a question for the author, from his posts I understand what we are talking about Bad Company 2 (Battlefield)? So, what's the forum Hot Pursuit 2?

Y
YOLOMARIONETKA 21.02.20

Shephаrd [U. S. S. R.]
Despite the fact that dice belongs to ea, respectively, if he changed his nickname there, then it can change here

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 21.02.20

YOLOMARIONETKA
My post was written on 25 Sep 2011... I think almost seven years, I understand this question, no?

K
KlausBarbie 21.02.20

Shephаrd [U. S. S. R.]
better late than never )))

Y
YOLOMARIONETKA 21.02.20

Shephаrd [U. S. S. R.]
In addition to this topic you can read other people interested in this issue.
I think that my answer just in case