3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raes 23.09.19 11:34 am

Found gloves and pants of the king-the war where to find the other parts? (GreedFall)

Found in the location of Verdun Red forest gloves and pants of the king-the war swept the entire location and found the other parts, anyone know where to find the remaining part?
29 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 23.09.19

Also wonder where to find the rest.

Y
YoungNigga 23.09.19

Y
YoungNigga 23.09.19

Y
YoungNigga 23.09.19

There is a mini boss, it is the key.

There is a chest.

Y
YoungNigga 23.09.19

Y
YoungNigga 23.09.19

PS: Great Dvorak in the arena, issued after the passage.
Zzyy: the Chests you can open without keys 3 LV break-in.

L
LaserDeath 23.09.19

I don't understand why this Golden Big duel flamberge 71 quality, worse performance the usual blue sword of 70 quality?

d
drakkco 23.09.19

0 Jack 0
Like for some side quest give.

I
I0PuK 23.09.19

what's funny unique gear with stats worse than the blue?

R
Raes 23.09.19

In the quest line Kurta ( our first partner ), you can get a full set of armor of the commander. Stock in St. Matheus, the key will give after disassembly.

z
zhekazloy 23.09.19

gold 100
A set of General - final phantom regiment(the capture of major) in the trunk of the warehouse(as I remember)
Seth St. Matheus - expedition of the Inquisition, as I understand it may be available only if support Eugene (chest cave Saint)
depending on the passage and KARMA) some locations simply may not be available

D
Daniil11993 23.09.19

Raes
In locating the stone steps just found the armor, the skull on his head and the top amulet for 25 mana with a 20% protection from magic, elemental, and poison. Look for a large clearing with the boss, there are two chests(one at the altar, the second for a gap in the wall). The game is full of unique things(scimitar, ancient hammers, sword, cleaver, etc.), but most of them are shit compared to purple things, from the top: savage armor king, generals, and merchant, amulet 25 mana, sword of the arena, a large sword.

0 zhenya 0 23.09.19

in the cave.in the chest.gloves king warrior.pants king warrior

R
Raes 23.09.19

Daniil11993
What's the big saber, where can I find this item?

R
Raes 23.09.19

0 Jack 0
Here VIDOS, only it is in English but there and so all is clear.

R
Raes 23.09.19

By the way for the establishment of friendly relations with Telemas will give a good amulet for mage (100 quality).

R
Raes 23.09.19

0 zhenya 0 23.09.19

job alfri.go to kerganu or the pursuit of ternay

D
Daniil11993 23.09.19

Raes
Honestly, I don't know the correct name of a big sword from the East, deals 500 damage, requires 5 strength, according to stats similar to the sword arena. Things you can get for quests and reputation are in the chests are removed from corpses, so I don't remember(not see) where you found it, I have it just in the chest is because I'm a magician, and teammates can't pick it up.

D
Daniil11993 23.09.19

Clearing with the armor of the king(under the cursor), the cursor does not saccrine, right at the bottom above the forest a large clearing, it can be clearly seen on the map.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
A large sword from the East and a bunch of unique weapons in the table
Spoiler
Here is this amulet you give to the friendship with the natives(like)
Spoiler