3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayan_Kuper 21.02.20 06:49 pm

What car in the second class it is better to buy? (Need for Speed: Carbon)

Tried to ride on Dodge Charger boss, handling about anything. It is only to collect corners. Then even bought a Dodge Charger for 70K, he is also clumsy, heavy. My choice falls on either a Ford Mustang or a Vauxhall Monaro. I would like to take first, because handling it on indicators like the Nissan Skyline. However, the maximum speed he is very lame, he probably up to 300 will not make it.
What would you recommend to buy from a car on the second level? The car will still have to change, otherwise the race will be difficult to win.
11 Comments
Sort by:
-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 21.02.20

The charger is good. The bottom line is that muscle cars have to get used to. At first, too, they did not, it is best roilos on the tuners, because they and went. And then drove to the Camaro, like the way he puts duck he's still hard - his rivals in the drift can not move! :) They are not unmanaged, but they need to hone their skills.

If advised on the lighter, then the class of tuners, they have the best handling. And not to focus only on the original indicators in the TTX - they can disperse upgrade.

N
NFS BMW M3 GTR E46 21.02.20

It is solely your choice. But as a man, for the fifth time passing Carbon, can offer a few options for each type of machinery.
Oldbie: I do not recommend taking Dodge Charger R/T and Dodge Challenger, as these machines have a long base and very poorly managed. It is better to take the Dodge Charger SRT-8, Ford Mustang GT or Vauxhall Monaro VXR.
Cars: there's more choice, but I recommend the Porsche Cayman S, he has good control and good acceleration. You can also take the Aston Martin DB9, Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG.
Tuning: I recommend the Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, Mazda RX-7, both cars have excellent handling.

V
VovanFitisov 21.02.20

I always took the car with the best upravlyaemost.

M
M5SG0C 21.02.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
NFS BMW M3 GTR E46
You simply drive on a Muscle Car'Ah do not know how!
Here I am a champion of Altai Krai on the cyber street racing 2009. Take one of the games in which I competed - Need for Speed: Carbon. There was a level riders (respectively each class of cars). I spoke (mostly) in the category of Muscle Car.
On my YouTube channel there is a video ? (after 6 years, as I have not played it). I was there on the Dodge Charger R/T HEMI 5.7 '69 against Angie on the same car.
Summary: I'm not all skills are lost ?.
But I agree that the DB9 is a good car ?. In the canyon I had the best drift championship (this video is ? on the Playground).

g
grothex 21.02.20

tab, the chase (the initial screen). the lower race. there you can win a Jaguar ;)
and for the first class of the bottom third race Nissan. it is possible to the third car to dicatate;) (helpers themselves drafter choose)

A
Aleksandr Beloshapkin 21.02.20

VovanFitisov
that's for sure, especially physics in carbon weird

R
Rayan_Kuper 21.02.20

I think here it is necessary to test all the cars 2 levels and then write up their top speed and race time. At 'quick check' there is one short sprint, which takes 50+ seconds. That's where, I think, and it is necessary to carry out this experiment, driving in Ghost mode. And so it is difficult to say which is the best machine, they're all managed differently. I will pass this race on each machine to see what the car will be on the first place, and then going to paint all the points.

R
Rayan_Kuper 21.02.20

Well, actually that's what happened:
1. Lotus Elise - 52.12 / max speed of 392 km/h
2. Dodge Charger R/T - 53.75 / maximum speed 357 km/h
3. Dodge Charger SRT8 - 53.98 / maximum speed of 354 km/h
4. Mazda RX7 - 55.79 - maximum speed: 343 km/h (fastest)
5. Ford Mustang 56.22 / max speed 364 km/h (fastest)
6. Volkswagen Golf - 56.75 / maximum speed 333 km/h
7. Porche Cayman S 57.34
8. Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG - 57.35 / maximum speed 397 km/h (fastest)
9. Renault Clio V6 - 58.05 / max speed of 335 km/h
10. Aston Martin DB9 - 58.11
11. Vauxhall Monaro - 59.09 / max speed of 331 km/h
12. Mitsubishi Eclipse GT - 1.00.81 / max speed of 334 km/h
It's kind of everything. The experiment was carried out in the sprint race Waterfront Road at 'quick check'. Went with disabled bots and traffic, so as not to interfere with the cheat for infinite nitrous to test the maximum speed of these machines. However, I was not able to disperse all the cars to the limit (not direct enough) and, therefore, not every machine has written its maximum speed.

Now you understand what the best car in the second grade. It is the absolute leader in the list. She's got all the characteristics are quite high compared to others. It turns out that of the tuned fastest is Mazda RX7, exotic Lotus Elise, and oldovyh Dodge Charger R/T. the Rest are dispersed worse. There is one secret that many do not know: if you set up the suspension on 1/3 to the left, that is understeer, the same for example, the Charger or the Viper will cope not worse than a Corvette. Until the end of the exhibit, too, not under, otherwise the machine will be too ill to enter the turns at 1/3, no more.

P. S. All of the cars in this experiment was pumped to the max. Now decide for yourself what you will prefer to take from these 12.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 21.02.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
Well, never like this tediousness is not engaged :) I Always take the one that looks prettier and more liked (of course, if I liked a few machines, it is already necessary to compare the characteristics), and so you can win on any tuning is doing its job

The charger or the Viper will cope not worse than a Corvette
Most of all I remember the Corvette in the race against the BMW m3 in a series of competitions as he glides out there! And to win two stages is easy, but to overtake in the first - it must work, Oh, and not that immediately I came out, but after many attempts he learned to overtake him simply in different places on the stretch to the entrance of the tunnel. Including the first turn, but there is a need to get clearly in the timings, so bortanut just okazatsya in front of him, in this case, he's just in the butt pushes us and actually it's in the bag!

R
Rayan_Kuper 21.02.20

Is it possible to obovate Darius in the canyon on the other car, except the Corvette and Viper at the first stage? Bought a Porsche Carrera, it did not happen anywhere else around, he quickly takes turns, and my car is so not controlled. Others were able to overtake him on other machines and on what segment of the track to really get around and survive for 10 seconds? Even though I'm cornering with the handbrake, even in the green zone fails to hold. All the time he is in the yellow zone, the orange. To score at the end somewhere 130000-135000 points.

D
Doru Syrbu 21.02.20

take the Jaguar, it's for all the parameters (plus configure as it should and will be the bullet)