3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MostWi1d 21.02.20 06:49 pm

Good day, how better to pump the skills of the Witcher? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Whether to swing all in a row like that or stands for some beldam to pump?Advise builds if you can skinte link.
16 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elif4 21.02.20

Here all the answers http://www.gamer.ru/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/obzor-umeniy-i-bildov-vedmaka

O
Oleg V 21.02.20

download medium and heavy beats, strong back, sweets, air, fire and hypnosis... the rest is at the discretion of the...

W
Widukind 21.02.20

Oleg
what average blows in the skills of the Witcher?

W
Widukind 21.02.20

ScarletSting777
In the beginning of the game will be useful for pumping fraudulent aksiya, then the lightness of your legs and determination. Closer to 30 level it makes sense to collect Bild of the three blue skills, three greens (one of which acquired resistance), the other red and common (such as gourmet, strong backs and anger management). But experiment still more interesting than using ready-made solutions

V
Vor Piratych 21.02.20

Download the trainer and not parsya.

O
Oleg V 21.02.20

Widukind
well there are 3 groups - light/fast-medium and heavy, these skills can be damage to pump...

M
MostWi1d 21.02.20

Thief Pertici
No thanks I play for fun, not to quickly pass or to pump)

r
random3355 21.02.20

Quen and whirl, nothing more needed.

B
Bupycop 21.02.20

ScarletSting777
Right now would be to ask how to download a character in an RPG, where you give the freedom of choice on pumping... Swing like that, your game style and what seems a strong and usable. Don't be afraid to make a mistake, there are potions that allow you to reset skills.

M
MostWi1d 21.02.20

Bupycop
Learn from the mistakes of others...

W
Widukind 21.02.20

Oleg
In fencing the branch skills 5 core skills: light attacks, heavy attacks, defensive skills, crossbow skills adrenaline. There is no middle attacks in this game

O
Oleg V 21.02.20

Widukind
who knows, maybe my game is not installed now, I remember that there had once pump 2 skill with swords...

a
arthos1998 21.02.20

ScarletSting777
try to inject a line of characters and a bit of fencing take
I used pure swordsman passed, but one day I got bored and I decided to try the option of pumping. And I say that quite amusing came out
optional vengeance to fry Igny, you can vary the process, and waving the sword using the other characters

X
XOHOMEP 21.02.20

If in the game the best skills were the ones at the bottom and require the opening of many previous - can be used to talk about builds... and so really you can just take all the most delicious of all the schools, and grief do not know: in the history - all of Vortex (inclusive), in the alchemist - a Refreshing drink (and forget about eating... or not to forget, but still you're already immortal, not yet forget to put ANY potions in the slots), the magic of ACSI, the rest of the school. It's only 25 red, 13 green, 3 blue and 1-3 yellow, then there is somewhere to 20му the level of the best already if to bring all the available places of Power. And then already at will... someone shakes Quen, someone goes deeper in the red purely for the sake of bonuses from the mutagen, someone takes a Strong back, personally I prefer the deeper green Terror, Mutation and Synergy, because there is and vitality, and a bonus to damage (by increasing red mutagens).

PS. Will not hold, so as not to add: still angry that the skills are there, but slots where they would stick - no... ESPECIALLY on new game.

A
Alex2010god 21.02.20

XOHOMEP
About slots their full activation and expansion,found here on the site a couple of mods,and they are on version 1.31_GOTY don'T WORK,even with the application (Run scripts that are incompatible with the game)...No luck :)

A
Alex2010god 21.02.20

ScarletSting777
Download and install the mod:
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_madskilz_vse_uluchsheniya-154557/
this mod is for version 1.31_GOTY - WORKS!