3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadis 21.02.20 06:50 pm

What pirates less buggy ? (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

People whose pirated version less buggy ?!
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 21.02.20

I have the game on two CDs. A glitch with the boat and clothing. All solved...

P
PlayGround.ru 21.02.20

Any of the original three-disc DVD pirates, which in the Internet walks. VENGEANCE or HOODLUM - does not really matter, it is almost the same.

P
PlayGround.ru 21.02.20

I have the version from 7wolf (Platinum) DVD basically normal.

R
Rice 21.02.20

Saw in Ten VTM: Bloodlines on two CDs from"Fargus.
've met only game from Platinum and ... well.. since the disk is written Triad and the cover model Janet.
Does anyone know something about the version from"Fargus?

E
Expert 21.02.20

Rice
Fargus, this game is not released, if the word Fargus written yellow letters in front of you - cheap Ukrainian crafts from Ukraine lava, which is even worse versions of 7 of wolf (Platinum).

R
Rice 21.02.20

Expert, thank you. The drive is such . Won't touch it:)

C
Corvin666 21.02.20

I have Russian Project on 2 discs. The only downside is the glitches about template at startup (it is solved), no music and I think somehow preaty voice in a worse quality. The music I have downloaded from the Internet and now have an almost normal version of the game (I have the impression that some glitches with the videos, but it seems that they just otvratitelnoe originally made). Playing the English version, the Russian did not put

R
Russkaya Borzaya 21.02.20

about glitches in pirated versions - can read the relevant article on http://bloodlines.nm.ru there are the basic. And Yes, pirate Russification scripted videos usually are displayed incorrectly...

d
dakari 21.02.20

Platinum DVD language - English(Russian was not even tried) and not a single glitch (except for Johansen, but it is all buggy:-)

A
Alexandr82 21.02.20

Platinum DVD (English) + Patch 1.2 = not at all buggy!

D
DarkAvenger 21.02.20

wrong, Platinum engl. + patch 1.2 still buggy. one such glitch I described in the thread cheats and Glitches. really cool I met the previous game and he basically is not deadly.

E
Ekimmu 21.02.20

At first trudovskoy taken.. terribly buggy, the text is impossible to read. Back.. now Platinum'e sit.. all Kul.. translation is the most normal at the moment, which saw, but still a nightmare, of course =) but all the letters are Russian, and can understand what you mean.. but, there Cho Nines named Nina.. =))) et, of course, Kul.. apparently the translators never played ))

m
montana 21.02.20

And I saw dividere with the English and Russian versions. The Russian did not set. English was a complete version of bloodlines with all the music, untouched clandoc, hackterminals and unpacked the vpk archives. Patched to 1.2 with no problems. As a bonus on the disk there is a Russian redemtion (translated the entire text, and sound and good). Happy as a cat on the farm.

N
Nikita Milevskiy 21.02.20

I like Fargus and Neogame(Ukrainian pirate Bureau),from the seventh wolf and triad of them, no one I dislike,the Triad seems to be good transfers,but the games from this office nevsegda work fine,the wolf it seems, has no such problems,well, the translations they have those that want to break the face just like using some programs (like Google translate)!