3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cerl 21.02.20 06:51 pm

Please tell me... (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2)

People, PLZ tell me where the MES download full version game (English)... If you do not mind, then who moget plz throw on rapid...(save files and all that I'll try to find myself).
22 Comments
Sort by:
l
ladykiller69 21.02.20

He ischi in the search engines...

y
yuriy13 21.02.20

privas)
please tell me, in multiplayer games are often faced with the fact that opponents jump, teleport,unexpectedly accelerated??
how did they achieve this? how to achieve the same effect?
tell me, I would be very grateful))

D
Dimonius 21.02.20

This is a bug , if someone has a high ping , want the same ? - put the modem 56kb/c :)

y
yuriy13 21.02.20

Hello! a question,if there is one thread who is playing in the NSF хп2 didn't know what happened to the servers??in the mode the network card can't find more than one server??do not know what??

M
MeitDeist 21.02.20

well, GameSpy there and see

y
yuriy13 21.02.20

great advice!!lol
thank you)heh

L
LifeStream [Has left from 21.02.20

Download torrent easier and faster.

S
SANEKK 21.02.20

In search type in Download NFS HP2 and download!

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 21.02.20

Oh, Oh people.
Download HP2 can torrent, and the normal method.

Torrent:
NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 - 613.84 MB (643655680 Bytes) - C959-7PVQ-SWGF-LEG4 (Key).ISO image Crack: inside the image

File sharing:
Will update soon.

m
mutobor95 21.02.20

Listen, and how to make the best game you could on one computer to play? help pliz

S

And there's sort of this feature is? I don't think so...

S
Shortcot 21.02.20

mutobor95 It on the ps2 version

L
LSD_Videosystem 21.02.20

Where to find the image of the PS-2 version of the game?I'm on the video with him almost praying...the PC and PS2 version differ more than the original album Pyromania group Def Leppard from their reissue in 2009...

S

PS2 image games can be found naturally on torrents. But seriously, I don't know I'll Go look.

upd:
1. Found the first link, downloading with that option probably doesn't fit. The performance of the link was not checked - see here, continue to keep looking.

2. Certainly found the second link, this time a torrent. PAL format and Multi6, eleven seeders and ten leechers, continue to keep looking.

This time it looks like the end can no longer find. Rather find, but the links are not working or no seeders.

L
LSD_Videosystem 21.02.20

Thanks for the links,and the disk with the subject even on your PC to find problemka...

L
LSD_Videosystem 21.02.20

Played on the emulsion from the PC version a lot of differences.
The route is much more deeply developed.And they are much more than the PC version.For example,on the track in an American coniferous forest during the race is quite a big fire and sometimes you can see the fire,which extinguishes pine.Pleases study of vegetation and buildings.All superior,looks even better than Juiced in the second.
Cars.Separate subject...They Become much oligomannose,more beautiful,given a choice of more colors.Cars realistic fighting,broken glass,everything is beautifully rumpled,even the smoke from under the hood sometimes goes.In the General class...
- Sound to check out I couldn't.The game somehow without it goes.Go into the options of emulsions to dig deeper - maybe it will help.

k
kirill vip 21.02.20

plz
tell me how to play with bejoy

k
kirill vip 21.02.20

plz tell me how to play with bejoy of bridge vanteda . I downloaded it NfSHP2.exe removed .ori was replaced by che on it

-
-VLD- 21.02.20

kirill vip
There's also the installation simple. Replace the f1lm folder in the Cars folder and play. The Cars folder is in the directory with the game

G
Genadevih 21.02.20

Friends! How and where to register to put infinite nitro, you can't normally play the race on time, all the other is fine and these do not work, thank you in Advance!