3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
ProVedmak007 21.02.20 06:51 pm

In some locations the game freezes and crashes (Watch_Dogs 2)

In the open world, in some locations the game freezes and crashes to desktop. Rebooting is unlikely to help, who are faced with this?
26 Comments
Sort by:
P
ProVedmak007 21.02.20

Thank you dear friends, you helped me a lot

t
taunsend 21.02.20

Comprehensive information for the solution of the problem.

s
serg 123 21.02.20

Maybe the computer does not pull

K
KlausBarbie 21.02.20

well the driver update... + the game is very demanding on the hard drive to SSD... no lags , no crashes. And Yes, it's hard to guess without knowing what your computer. P. S it seems that the FF RAM is not enough.

P
ProVedmak007 21.02.20

No, it does not pull? I normally played almost everywhere, but in certain areas the game freezes, then black screen to desktop. Drivers updated, many write that this is after the patch began with such problems to face some. I just bought the game after this patch, so nothing to compare with

P
ProVedmak007 21.02.20

CPU I core i5, vidyuhi gtx 560 2 Gb, 8 operatives, windows 8

f
fustcaper13 21.02.20

ProVedmak007
Karl gtx 560, gtx 560. I have frieze the MSI Geforce 1060 6gb, and here he is on gtx 560

P
ProVedmak007 21.02.20

fustcaper13
Where does the graphics card at all? I said that I she normally plays, quietly 27-30 fps issues everywhere. Just the problem is that CRASHES the game IN the CERTAIN AREAS of the CITY...I don't think it's my graphics card or system

T
Tomas Freeze 21.02.20

you even lucky you get to locations some sort of and I came to the first guard in training can not walk can))stable flight,and minutes I can not play,here is what I found in the event viewer system :display Driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered.4101

r
realchel 21.02.20

Subscribe.
Put pirates 1.07
Crashes in certain places.
I'm still in two found.
Here, for example, the district nudle, crashes even if you try to navigate to the store

r
realchel 21.02.20

It is certainly the game. lowered all graphics settings to minimum, set the smallest resolution and switched on the embedded video. Crashes. Here for sure. try one pirates. Don't know is worth buying or not.

S
SabirXXX 21.02.20

Guys the problem with the flight at different locations to be DECIDED , but this is true only for owners of nvidia, just put in clean wood under his 314.22 Windows and crashes vanished, and friezes disappeared, and all new wood call for buying new cards, I the wood on weak PC played all offset ))) I Hope you can help.

r
realchel 21.02.20

SabirXXX
another would be to find it under the gtx 770

P
ProVedmak007 21.02.20

SabirXXX
I put old wood, nothing has changed(

S
SabirXXX 21.02.20

realchel
You go to the NVIDIA site and there is an archive of wood

S
SabirXXX 21.02.20

ProVedmak007
Do cleaning system MOP and RegOrgan, the wood on a clean install, after the Nvidia panel and there in the 3D slider on max performance when running chops off the ' net, AntiVir, cut in the screws to full and flew ))

P
ProVedmak007 21.02.20

SabirXXX
Dude, tell me more directX reinstall)) I imagine Windu clean set, first installed this driver the NVIDIA, steam and wd2, still did not help) most likely it's really a computer not remove the MAZ...how preupgrade play)

r
realchel 21.02.20

SabirXXX
Such old is not there:(

O
OxpaHa52rus 21.02.20

hi all I helped with the departure, in some areas of the game I turned off in the settings all the notification to your smartphone helped try

O
OxpaHa52rus 21.02.20