3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Exkil_756 21.02.20 06:52 pm

Tag cheater (Payday 2)

Is it possible to get rid of the tag without resetting progress?
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 21.02.20

Nelson of the transition
Cheats.

S
Shiroichirou 21.02.20

Nelson of the transition
If it works the same as a year ago, it is not enough to run missions with DLC that you have not bought, did not carry weapons and masks with the DLC, which is also not bought on steam. Well, do not cheat, for example to carry on the mission items more than, for example clamps.

If it already works in a new way, for example based on your statistics, I think only a reset.

I
Ilya Krasilov 21.02.20

BUT NEHER

M
Mihail Bukin 21.02.20

Shiroichirou
it works on the old

T
Timoha Zlobnyy 21.02.20

From the tag can be removed as follows:
1) use the content of nakuplennyh DLC(weapons, masks, characters, perks, etc.).
2) don't cheat too much. Well, there is, to spawn bags, spawn the health packs, ammo, etc. And not to pump all the skills.
While this tag seems to work crooked. Like you can use infinite health, armor, ammo and it will not appear. But at this point I'm not too sure.
Anyway, the cheat to use I do not advise(except DLC Unlocker'a, and, right now, developed with their riveting tie), because interest in the game is lost.

T
TownSparrow 21.02.20

No

A
Artur Kotovoy 21.02.20

Even reinstall does not help, because the tag is given the ID of a motherboard =)

B
BlackPrizrak221 21.02.20

There is a topic: the tag Cheating is given for the use of Skin Unlocker? Or just writes in the chat This player is using unavailable weapons, or modification

a
acasdcacd 04.10.22

there is a file in the cheats called IPHLPAPI.dll, don’t throw this file into the game itself, but throw the whole tag in the mod, but for the sake of safety, don’t spawn bags, spawn first-aid kits, cartridges, etc. And also don’t download absolutely all skills. armor, etc. you can use money like you can also use coins and level up through gaining experience in the cheat itself, if you use p3dhackfreev this cheat find the version of p3dhackfreev1.73 everything will be fine but if you are not the tail you can be kicked if you wake up hp and use armor, etc. kick you, and so good luck to everyone (I was not given a tag) Timokha Spiteful

R
ReIDs 04.10.22

Ilya
Krasilov