3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GATWM 21.02.20 06:53 pm

The problem with fast movement of the game (Fallout 4)

Good evening friends! Faced such problem: after
Spoilery I first went to the Institute for the Brotherhood of steel for ucinimo'm missing a quick move, I'm not a moron and tried to move next to enemies or in an enclosed space from which it is impossible to move. Thought to load old saves, but I remembered that I was for some reason disabled the AutoSave, and my last save was 5 hours ago, rummaged through the Internet everyone is talking about a terminal that fixes this problem(how? it's just a terminal), and someone suggests just to endure the game, but it's a pity, because not enough good mods+too lazy to wait until the download 40 GB of content. Who knows how to solve this problem, let me know or throw off a patch. Thank you for your attention!
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 21.02.20

GATWM
Try to change difficulty levels,maybe the game is somehow fucked itself with the survival mode where there is no fasttravel.
Well, in any case download the latest this is much easier than to reinstall the entire game,the more you have there fashion.

G
GATWM 21.02.20

saa0891
it's kind of helped and kind of not: fast moving appeared, but with it came some lags

M
Mag Otshelnik 21.02.20

You virus komputer Institute of gash?

Z
Zaraganza 21.02.20

Ad Victoriam
Here here I have the same Gopal was not yet written...I Halil viruson did not appear, but Yes, being honesty, I have 67 ur also missing a quick move. One way pydicom to Sanctuary springs and then appeared as the very same as missing peep fight vaabsche, logs JOP but there is something there!)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 21.02.20

GATWM
Delete this game and not suffer better play Dishonored 2, Dishonored - Death of the Outsider here which is fun to kill enemies, lore, design, rooms, finally class is not a fucking dump textures from Fallout 4 is drawn in paint and badly samodelnaya...

G
GATWM 21.02.20

Ad Victoriam
Yes

G
GATWM 21.02.20

Chuck_Norris_
I played it and I was not particularly delayed, in fallout lore, too rich, but with textures I agree - they are not. and besides, the genre of stealth-action I don't like